ANIMATRONIC OC RIG NEEDED (will give credit)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

i need a model of my animatronic oc, ironically named the Gamer Mondays Animatronic, heres the minecraft skin of the withered version, the only one i need at the moment, i hope to assemble a team who can help me make a full length One Night with Gamer Mondays mine imator movie! 

if you need more 3D pics let me know, and so you know he is a wolf and is male, he also wears a brown bandana around his neck and brown gloves over his blue hands

if you can do this for me you will get complete credit for it!!! i do not take credit for others work! id do it myself if i was any good at it, but im here so im obviously not!

see you guys later!

~GAMERMONDAYS

p.s: if your on board with the onwgm movie, let me know, we may be able to talk about it, right now i just need to get some teaser images ready

link  to the withered skin on a 3D model on my skindex page: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/11630799/withered-gm/

2 minutes ago, hiendiep55 said:

Fad is hated here don't ask for fad rigging 

unlike fad, i try to take my series seriously, the lore and everything is thought out but is still not as hard as you know who to figure out!

you can even play the maps yourself on pmc i made...

Just now, Gamermondays said:

unlike fad, i try to take my series seriously, the lore and everything is thought out but is still not as hard as you know who to figure out!

you can even play the maps yourself on pmc i made...

Nah but if you post fad stuff you might get high chance of downvote 

But try other than fad or else you might going to regret that you did 

12 hours ago, hiendiep55 said:

Nah but if you post fad stuff you might get high chance of downvote 

But try other than fad or else you might going to regret that you did 

i planned to do some friday the 13th stuff (yknow, ki ki ki ma ma ma)