Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The Life Of Cookie Cutter, this is my first animation created so i am looking for some feedback! i would love to have other animations on my channel as i love watching them so if your good at making them hmu ,if you would like to create an animation featuring me i would give you a shoutout and uploud it to my channel giving you full credit. i have 3,600 subs and would also promote it on my other social medias (twitter - 600 followers, both my instagram accounts 2,3k followers +1.6k) - 

I wouldn't suggest using the default walk cycles, and also if you use them don't just move the character for a long period of time. Yes it may be easier, but it doesn't look very good. Also the animation lacks weight, everything seems a bit odd. But you are new, so if you will try you will get better :D

2 minutes ago, NotAn... said:

I wouldn't suggest using the default walk cycles, and also if you use them don't just move the character for a long period of time. Yes it may be easier, but it doesn't look very good. Also the animation lacks weight, everything seems a bit odd. But you are new, so if you will try you will get better :D

alright, thanks for the tips

*reads credits, says based on true storys*

soooo.....there was a random end portal in your house and somebody commited suicide for no apparent reason....

neat.

Edited by Minecraftvinnyq