Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I finished the rig pack that I announced last night, and it is free for everyone to use. As I said, it features most characters but not all.

These are the face rigs featured, with details about each rig.

KJo2P1q.png
These rigs were made in the mineimator community build, but it should work in all versions.

DOWNLOAD:  https://www.mediafire.com/folder/616z93csw6uvt/Rigs

Zombie Pigman- This rig features movable eyes and to create emotion. On the pigs face it features regular white eyeballs with black pupils, but on the zombie side I used hollow eye sockets to convey the skeleton idea in the skin.

Pig- The pig features moveable eyes, and has smaller pupils to represent the lack of intelligence, because it makes the pig look funnier in my opinion. Obviously you can change the size if you disagree.

Alex- Alex features the whole face rig. With eyebrows, mouth, and eyes, you can make her talk AND show emotion.

Cow- The cow features moveable eyes very similar to the pig, but also has a mouth that it can open, featuring a set of bottom teeth.

Sheep- The sheep features only moveable eyes, same as the pig.

Wolf- The wolf features moveable eyes, that you can change to red to give the wolf an angry look! I intentionally didn't add a collar, because I didn't find it necessary. The wolf also features a moveable mouth, but other than using rotation as seen in the cow, it uses position changes.

Blaze- The blaze features moveable eyes, with fiery pupils to convey the fiery mob. I opened his mouth up, but it isn't exactly rigged to move. I just changed the look.

MOOSHROOM- This adorable animal has a face rigged in the eyes, but I made him look stupid, and he's bravely sitting underneath the blaze. Idiot.

Ocelot- The ocelot is hidden behind the selfish attention seeking villager priest, but he has a slightly visible eye rig. His eyes can show emotion, blink, and all the works.

Steve- Steve has the same rig as Alex, but Steve's rig features a nose cover. The nose cover is a surface over Steve's nose, because I didn't like it, but others do. Steve without the nose cap is in the pic, and without the nose cap I don't really like it.

Ghast- The ghast is a simple face rig for the eyes and the mouth, but with no pupils or teeth, because I still wanted the Ghast to have that somewhat blank expression.

Wither Skeleton and Skeleton- These both feature eye rigs, but with just the "eyelids" to convey emotion, but they have hollow heads with empty sockets.

Horse and Donkey- Both characters feature eye rigs, plus the already included mouth rig. The eyes looked a little strange with the rig, because they were on the side of the horse's/donkey's head.

Enderman- The Enderman features a simple eye rig, plus the built in eye rig. I believe I have the eyes brightened a bit, to glow in the dark, but that can be adjusted.

Creeper- The creeper features a reverse eye rig, with black eyeballs and white pupils. The creeper can have emotions to fit well with your scene.

Villager- The villager is actually a human model with a minecraft skin I got from the skindex. I added a nose to the rig, and also a uni brow, other than that it features the same things as Steve and Alex. The Villager project file features all villager ranks, and each one works with the rig.

Witch- The witch has a simple eye rig, but it also has a uni brow.  The witch does not have moveable arms like the villager, but I didn't think it was that necessary.\

Zombie- The zombie features an inverted eye rig, with red pupils instead of white. Poor dude didn't bring an umbrella to this photoshoot. 

Anyways, happy mineimating, and I hope you enjoy this Rig. If you use it in your videos, I would appreciate credit, but I don't demand it.

-JPanimatics

Edited by JPanimatics
Forgot Info

2 hours ago, JPanimatics said:

So I finished the rig pack that I announced last night, and it is free for everyone to use. As I said, it features most characters but not all.

These are the face rigs featured, with details about each rig.

KJo2P1q.png
These rigs were made in the mineimator community build, but it should work in all versions.

DOWNLOAD:  https://www.mediafire.com/folder/616z93csw6uvt/Rigs

Zombie Pigman- This rig features movable eyes and to create emotion. On the pigs face it features regular white eyeballs with black pupils, but on the zombie side I used hollow eye sockets to convey the skeleton idea in the skin.

Pig- The pig features moveable eyes, and has smaller pupils to represent the lack of intelligence, because it makes the pig look funnier in my opinion. Obviously you can change the size if you disagree.

Alex- Alex features the whole face rig. With eyebrows, mouth, and eyes, you can make her talk AND show emotion.

Cow- The cow features moveable eyes very similar to the pig, but also has a mouth that it can open, featuring a set of bottom teeth.

Sheep- The sheep features only moveable eyes, same as the pig.

Wolf- The wolf features moveable eyes, that you can change to red to give the wolf an angry look! I intentionally didn't add a collar, because I didn't find it necessary. The wolf also features a moveable mouth, but other than using rotation as seen in the cow, it uses position changes.

Blaze- The blaze features moveable eyes, with fiery pupils to convey the fiery mob. I opened his mouth up, but it isn't exactly rigged to move. I just changed the look.

MOOSHROOM- This adorable animal has a face rigged in the eyes, but I made him look stupid, and he's bravely sitting underneath the blaze. Idiot.

Ocelot- The ocelot is hidden behind the selfish attention seeking villager priest, but he has a slightly visible eye rig. His eyes can show emotion, blink, and all the works.

Steve- Steve has the same rig as Alex, but Steve's rig features a nose cover. The nose cover is a surface over Steve's nose, because I didn't like it, but others do. Steve without the nose cap is in the pic, and without the nose cap I don't really like it.

Ghast- The ghast is a simple face rig for the eyes and the mouth, but with no pupils or teeth, because I still wanted the Ghast to have that somewhat blank expression.

Wither Skeleton and Skeleton- These both feature eye rigs, but with just the "eyelids" to convey emotion, but they have hollow heads with empty sockets.

Horse and Donkey- Both characters feature eye rigs, plus the already included mouth rig. The eyes looked a little strange with the rig, because they were on the side of the horse's/donkey's head.

Enderman- The Enderman features a simple eye rig, plus the built in eye rig. I believe I have the eyes brightened a bit, to glow in the dark, but that can be adjusted.

Creeper- The creeper features a reverse eye rig, with black eyeballs and white pupils. The creeper can have emotions to fit well with your scene.

Villager- The villager is actually a human model with a minecraft skin I got from the skindex. I added a nose to the rig, and also a uni brow, other than that it features the same things as Steve and Alex. The Villager project file features all villager ranks, and each one works with the rig.

Witch- The witch has a simple eye rig, but it also has a uni brow.  The witch does not have moveable arms like the villager, but I didn't think it was that necessary.\

Zombie- The zombie features an inverted eye rig, with red pupils instead of white. Poor dude didn't bring an umbrella to this photoshoot. 

Anyways, happy mineimating, and I hope you enjoy this Rig. If you use it in your videos, I would appreciate credit, but I don't demand it.

-JPanimatics

:| why i cant download it  i saw is Bulk-Download ?

3 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

If you want someone to click on your rig, don't call it "Free rig pack" :| 

That makes no sense

17 hours ago, Dr. Cuto said:

The villager head is not high enough ;) 

I'm not sure what you mean, it might look low in the photo, though. 

On 10/23/2017 at 2:15 PM, parsaCr766295 said:

:| why i cant download it  i saw is Bulk-Download ?

I'm not sure, the link seems to be working fine. It should show all the rigs when you hit the download, with options to download each one individually. 

5 hours ago, JPanimatics said:

That makes no sense

I'm not sure what you mean, it might look low in the photo, though. 

I'm not sure, the link seems to be working fine. It should show all the rigs when you hit the download, with options to download each one individually. 

what individually ?

On 10/25/2017 at 8:28 PM, JPanimatics said:

That makes no sense

It makes lots of sense. You know why? Every rig on this forum is "free".

Also, turn the blaze's brightness to at least 80% and add smoke in the middle of it. 

Edited by Pootsy35

On 10/29/2017 at 10:01 AM, parsaCr766295 said:

oh umm... i say its this is downloader for perm i a can't downloading..:|

Just click cancel and then download each individually.

On 10/27/2017 at 10:36 AM, littleqinglong said:

Wow, that looks great.So can I reprint him?I'll keep the original link.

Go ahead!

On 10/25/2017 at 10:28 PM, JPanimatics said:

That makes no sense

I think they mean don't call it "Free Rig Pack" and instead call it something that describes the actual pack, like "Mega Mobs Pack" or something more creative than that.