Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 hours ago, Atomer said:

Yeah the second intro template made by me..

Hide contents

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/pyg25q8yabqsvci/Intro+by+Atomer+%232.rar

Please don't forget to credit if you use this intro..

Apparently, the music is messing up. Also, maybe a little improvement for the movements? After he kicked the guy I was like, what happened?

Just now, iiExynus said:

Apparently, the music is messing up. Also, maybe a little improvement for the movements? After he kicked the guy I was like, what happened?

yeah.. I will try my best.. Thanks for giving some advice :)

Its fine (Better than some intros of this kind), but the enderpear seemed to move too slowly and also it was kind of big. The DOF also seemed out of place. And i would suggest getting a font that fits in with the overall look. :D

Edited by NotAn...

On 10/26/2017 at 6:49 AM, Michaelish said:

The sound bothered me a bit too when it randomly amplified at points...I thought it was my headset, too...

...Gives me another template to try and practice on, so win-win :)

Thanks....I just download the sound on random website that I don't know what it is...

Can you give me some music for intro?? :D

14 hours ago, Atomer said:

Can you give me some music for intro?? :D

Well, I got no particular song out of the top of my head, but genre-wise, at least for me, I usually look for trap songs, and the usual Youtuber who has that kind of content is Trap Nation.