Mine-imator sound won't work

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

yes i don't have my audio muted my speaker work etc all audio but my sound track work it just stopped working in the middle of me animating a few days ago i waited restarted my computer and it is still muted any help I'm using pre-release 2

Yes it happens to me too, I don't really know why it happens but it's because of the way you open Mine-Imator. To solve this you must first right click on the Mine-Imator logo, and then click click the option "Open", and not just directly using you left mouse button as usual. Your sound will be working any time you do this :DD

5 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

Yes it happens to me too, I don't really know why it happens but it's because of the way you open Mine-Imator. To solve this you must first right click on the Mine-Imator logo, and then click click the option "Open", and not just directly using you left mouse button as usual. Your sound will be working any time you do this :DD

ya ill try that ok it works thank you alot

Edited by TerraCat
awnsering