Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, just made a simple Nether landscape, using the Bloom effect, and selective glow using textures, (Which I learned from Kiepocu Studios, and I HIGHLY recommend you check out their YouTube channel.) But it features a simple ghast, and use of a lot of point lights. I tried to make a realistic nether, in which you'd need light or it'd be pitch black. I think I pulled the effect off, but please let me know what you think.

Forums are being touchy, and it won't let me post the image but it's right here.

https://imgur.com/a/FbBIP

Nice, I like the concept. But the background just sort of drops off and it looks boring. Good job though.

PS: Right click the imgur image and click View Image In New Tab (or your browser might just say View Image or something else along those lines), then copy that url instead.

41 minutes ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Nice, I like the concept. But the background just sort of drops off and it looks boring. Good job though.

PS: Right click the imgur image and click View Image In New Tab (or your browser might just say View Image or something else along those lines), then copy that url instead.

Or just copy the image and paste it into the topic: VbEz9sM.png