Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It would be nice to have Motion Blur added into the upcoming version of 1.1.0, right now we have the pre release.

Motion blur is cool, I think this is a good idea. I think it could work for people like me who can not animate on other programs like Blender, which does have motion blur but for me it takes too long to render.

4 hours ago, DOGGIE_WOOF24 said:

It would be nice to have Motion Blur added into the upcoming version of 1.1.0, right now we have the pre release.

Motion blur is cool, I think this is a good idea. I think it could work for people like me who can not animate on other programs like Blender, which does have motion blur but for me it takes too long to render.

In the meantime, you can edit motion blur in using an image editing program like paint.net, or a free video editor like Hitfilm Express 4.

17 hours ago, ShadowGMC said:

if you use motion blur in hitfilm it will lag 

It will if you play it instantly, since your computer needs time to render the motion blur. There's some sort of button that allows you to pre-render your scene so you can get a smooth preview.

12 hours ago, DOGGIE_WOOF24 said:

But how can you edit it????

I know of one way by duplicating and parenting an item and using alpha

You don't use Mine-imator to edit in motion blur. (You could, but it's impractical. You'd spend less time and resources by editing it in.) You can use the programs listed above (paint.net and Hitfilm Express 4.) There are tutorials online for you to view.