3rd wallapaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, Cooker126 said:

https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipMUfwXUZv-ahEo8mbhPf0rx9zjZabfMVXEWbQR8 This is my 3rd wallpaper. I would appreciate anybody's criticism and advice on this wallpaper.

Also can anybody tell me how they post their wallpapers here?

upload your image to imgur (very common), copy the URL and paste under 'insert other media -> insert image from URL'

47 minutes ago, Cube Productions said:

Just a constructive criticism.

It looks bland, it has no lighting, and has flatlands. What's the story behind this wallpaper? Fix the lighting, use a schematic and make a scene with a meaning behind it.

... There is no story. It's just a wallpaper. Thx for the advice.

Edited by Cooker126

15 minutes ago, Cooker126 said:

... There is no story. It's just a wallpaper. Thx for the advice.

It needs to have a meaning behind it. Every good character-focused wallpaper has a meaning. Take this one by @Menace for example:

It's about a creature called the Leshen in the forest encountering a parrot, making friends with it.

15 hours ago, Cube Productions said:

It needs to have a meaning behind it. Every good character-focused wallpaper has a meaning. Take this one by @Menace for example:

It's about a creature called the Leshen in the forest encountering a parrot, making friends with it.

K, next time I'll make a wallpaper with a story/meaning (whatever it's called) behind it then.