Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Absolutely amazing wallpaper.

The only 'negatives' which aren't even that serious, would be the lights, tables(?) and ladder. The flat textures(or lack of) don't fit in with the scene.
Other than that, this is amazing.

Great use of foliage to add that 'abandoned' look, great lighting & DOF.(I think it's DOF in the background). I don't really see any over scaling of the textures, which is great.
Best of all, you didn't over edit.

Can't forget that you even added scenery outside the windows, alot of people forget to do this when it really add's that fine detail to the scene.

One of the prettiest wallpapers I've seen in a long time.
Keep at it please, I wanna see more. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Emunator said:

Can't forget that you even added scenery outside the windows, alot of people forget to do this when it really add's that fine detail to the scene.

Thanks for the feedback!

Also, the scenery outside the windows is actually part of the texture I chose for the windows, so yeah there's nothing outside them windows :P.

Just now, JosSamLoh said:

Also, the scenery outside the windows is actually part of the texture I chose for the windows, so yeah there's nothing outside them windows :P.

Well you chose right, if it fools the viewers perception to what you want it to look like, then you know you're doing it right.