Steampunk Skeleton's emporium terraformium! (Reborn)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 7:02 PM, DrAwesome said:

If your doing requests could make like a lava and fire place

kinda like mordor from the lord of the rings

THX :3

Could I have a bit more information, please? You want a rocky place with a bunch of lava rivers, and a few volcanoes? Would you like that tower too?

15 hours ago, DrAwesome said:

that sounds about right

but no tower

also i cant seem to upload your worlds into mine-imator any ideas why

Sure thing, I'll get right to it!

The downloads are actually Minecraft world saves. You'll need to unzip and drop them into your %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/saves folder. This is probably better since simply importing the entire 512x512 map will destroy your computer xD

On 11/25/2017 at 6:14 AM, SteampunkSkeleton said:

Finished @DrAwesome's request! Might have gone overboard with the lava but the mountains look great :3

Cataphrysm Basin

VjrKi.png

WOW this amazing THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! xD

BTW wheres the download?

also i dont actually have a minecraft account or game :(

Edited by DrAwesome

4 hours ago, DrAwesome said:

WOW this amazing THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! xD

BTW wheres the download?

also i dont actually have a minecraft account or game :(

Download's above in the original topic. It should be the last spoiler, just click the title.

That certainly makes things much harder. You're going to have to get a schematic, however importing the whole thing would most likely fry your computer... I could provide you with a schematic, but you're going to have to judge on how large you want it to be.

On 11/26/2017 at 3:12 AM, AnimateTHIS said:

with snow and a path and an area without trees

Sorry, it might take a little longer than I'd like. I have quite a lot of work from my AP classes and I haven't had time to work on it. Hopefully I can get it done by the weekend :)

On 27 November 2017 at 8:44 PM, SteampunkSkeleton said:

Download's above in the original topic. It should be the last spoiler, just click the title.

That certainly makes things much harder. You're going to have to get a schematic, however importing the whole thing would most likely fry your computer... I could provide you with a schematic, but you're going to have to judge on how large you want it to be.

The scene I'm planning is a large fight, so I'll need quite a large schematic about 100 by 100 and just tall enough to have the volcanos

anf you can take a bit of time I won't need for a while

if it's okay with you I might need some more schematics of your world I'm planning a small series so might do some requests

if this isn't okay just let me know

Edited by DrAwesome

20 hours ago, DrAwesome said:

The scene I'm planning is a large fight, so I'll need quite a large schematic about 100 by 100 and just tall enough to have the volcanos

anf you can take a bit of time I won't need for a while

if it's okay with you I might need some more schematics of your world I'm planning a small series so might do some requests

if this isn't okay just let me know

pixDDL0.png

It was pretty hard to get a 100x100 section that looked good, so I grabbed 3 and included a 200x200 section. Let me know if you're looking for something different :)

Download

(By the way, from left to right the maps are Piece 3, Piece 2, Piece 1, and Piece 4, respectively.)

13 hours ago, Robert Assassinations said:

just wondering if you could make a mountain with roads? Similar to Mt. Akina from Initial D

I couldn't find a great reference image for that, is this ok?

on_mt__akina_by_afronoodles-d34immb.jpg