Steampunk Skeleton's emporium terraformium! (Reborn)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I've always loved @CaptainKlutz's work with scenery. I've learned how to use World Machine and WorldPainter this summer, and now I think I can provide the MI community with really cool scenery! :) 

You can use these worlds to either use in your animation, or to build in. Credit not required, but appreciated.

Cold Snap (I think 640x640)

Spoiler

EYSRadC.png

L1TwdUh.png

Mauna Kea (512x512)

Spoiler

0vWIjmt.jpg

dRV2r72.png

Nu'uanu Valley (512x512)

Spoiler

VEJOH3U.jpg

DMiX8rH.png

Makishima Jungle (512x512)

Spoiler

1RxOw1S.jpg

j8MZhnq.png

Tharthollion Rift (512x512)

Spoiler

VIkwzAu.jpg

9FVYoFU.png

Glophitzer Valley (512x512)

Spoiler

GH6nwe6.jpg

m8YLPsH.png

Matikiina Atoll (512x512)

Spoiler

IsfOvpJ.jpg

G2YT11M.jpg

Fall of the Valiant (512x512)

Spoiler

VmAWjYL.jpg

y1IsDSM.png

Rafyfoullian Heights (512x512)

Spoiler

ooyIuLE.jpg

Zanril Valley (512x512)

Spoiler

VinG5.png

ViS9v.png

Vizi2.png

ViHN9.png

Cataphrysm Basin (512x512)

Spoiler

VjrKi.png

VjtPo.png

VjRj9.png

Instructions: To import these, you'll have to unzip the files in your %appdata%/Roaming/.minecraft/saves folder. From there you can open up the world in Minecraft and use the world importer tool in Mine-imator. This is probably better than simply uploading a .schematic since you'll be able to customize what selection of the world you want.

I'm also doing scenery requests! Simply reply with what kind of scenery you want. Add details too - the more the better. A reference image also helps. I won't be doing buildings, however, so don't ask about that. Sorry guys, but I'm a bit too busy to do requests.

Thanks guys, have a nice day :) 

Edited by SteampunkSkeleton

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 7:02 PM, DrAwesome said:

If your doing requests could make like a lava and fire place

kinda like mordor from the lord of the rings

THX :3

Could I have a bit more information, please? You want a rocky place with a bunch of lava rivers, and a few volcanoes? Would you like that tower too?

15 hours ago, DrAwesome said:

that sounds about right

but no tower

also i cant seem to upload your worlds into mine-imator any ideas why

Sure thing, I'll get right to it!

The downloads are actually Minecraft world saves. You'll need to unzip and drop them into your %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/saves folder. This is probably better since simply importing the entire 512x512 map will destroy your computer xD

On 11/25/2017 at 6:14 AM, SteampunkSkeleton said:

Finished @DrAwesome's request! Might have gone overboard with the lava but the mountains look great :3

Cataphrysm Basin

VjrKi.png

WOW this amazing THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! xD

BTW wheres the download?

also i dont actually have a minecraft account or game :(

Edited by DrAwesome

4 hours ago, DrAwesome said:

WOW this amazing THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! xD

BTW wheres the download?

also i dont actually have a minecraft account or game :(

Download's above in the original topic. It should be the last spoiler, just click the title.

That certainly makes things much harder. You're going to have to get a schematic, however importing the whole thing would most likely fry your computer... I could provide you with a schematic, but you're going to have to judge on how large you want it to be.

On 11/26/2017 at 3:12 AM, AnimateTHIS said:

with snow and a path and an area without trees

Sorry, it might take a little longer than I'd like. I have quite a lot of work from my AP classes and I haven't had time to work on it. Hopefully I can get it done by the weekend :)

On 27 November 2017 at 8:44 PM, SteampunkSkeleton said:

Download's above in the original topic. It should be the last spoiler, just click the title.

That certainly makes things much harder. You're going to have to get a schematic, however importing the whole thing would most likely fry your computer... I could provide you with a schematic, but you're going to have to judge on how large you want it to be.

The scene I'm planning is a large fight, so I'll need quite a large schematic about 100 by 100 and just tall enough to have the volcanos

anf you can take a bit of time I won't need for a while

if it's okay with you I might need some more schematics of your world I'm planning a small series so might do some requests

if this isn't okay just let me know

Edited by DrAwesome

20 hours ago, DrAwesome said:

The scene I'm planning is a large fight, so I'll need quite a large schematic about 100 by 100 and just tall enough to have the volcanos

anf you can take a bit of time I won't need for a while

if it's okay with you I might need some more schematics of your world I'm planning a small series so might do some requests

if this isn't okay just let me know

pixDDL0.png

It was pretty hard to get a 100x100 section that looked good, so I grabbed 3 and included a 200x200 section. Let me know if you're looking for something different :)

Download

(By the way, from left to right the maps are Piece 3, Piece 2, Piece 1, and Piece 4, respectively.)

13 hours ago, Robert Assassinations said:

just wondering if you could make a mountain with roads? Similar to Mt. Akina from Initial D

I couldn't find a great reference image for that, is this ok?

on_mt__akina_by_afronoodles-d34immb.jpg