Unknown ice cream [part 2] - Minecraft Animation [Mine-Imator]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Animation, 5/10. Could use some different movements, when he was running out of his house towards the sweets shop he was bent to much when he stopped.

Lighting, 8/10. Could use more color to the lighting, import a background object and change the sun and color and stuff at different times.

Scenery, 9.5/10 (Could use some more buildings, cause it's kind of random only 3 total buildings lol.

Story, 10/10. Love the idea of it.

All in all= 7.6/10.

On 13.10.2017 at 5:49 PM, Che3syPlayz said:

Animation, 5/10. Could use some different movements, when he was running out of his house towards the sweets shop he was bent to much when he stopped.

Lighting, 8/10. Could use more color to the lighting, import a background object and change the sun and color and stuff at different times.

Scenery, 9.5/10 (Could use some more buildings, cause it's kind of random only 3 total buildings lol.

Story, 10/10. Love the idea of it.

All in all= 7.6/10.

Thanks, i will more work and practice. :)

2 hours ago, CreeperDudeAnimations said:

Hi! I'm here again!.. :S

Hey, can you show me animation if it's done? :rolleyes:

Sorry, yeah.

I haven't really found any time to animate it, I've had some things going on. When I get the time though I'll possible try.