WE Were Brothers Once

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Dark Animation said:

Any suggestion

The first picture looks very decent, has a good amount of stuff in it and it doesn't look empty.
Only thing I personally think needs fixing is the DOF/effects & empty bright space in the background.

The background space can easily be fixed and look nice with the effects in the image already by making a cloudy blue skybox or adding another tree or 2, to remove that bright eyesore of a glare.

The only other problem I have with it is the mix of Soften Portrait/Brightness with the depth of field, while it looks nice, it makes the foreground characters look like they are also in the DOF effect, making them slightly blurry. (Also makes the flower shadows look blurred too)

Other than that, I think it's quite a decent wallpaper, it has alright poses, filled with little details here and there such as the flowers, torches and the close tree. (House looks abit empty tho, might just be the camera angle) The facial expressions seem nice too.

Nice to see people still adding the small extras, nice wallpaper.
I have nothing to say about the second however, I dont like it but it's also not a theme I enjoy, so I cant offer any criticism without being bias.