Amazing Firewatch Mineimator Intro

3 hours ago, KaryuGraphics said:

still images, and no real effort put in, the intro don't really deserve a +1 rep

its a wallpaper intro can't you tell by looking at it?

also i put a lot of effort in this unlike you I don't think you can even make this

6 hours ago, Skjold said:

When I saw the thumbnail, I liked it. Then when I saw you literally just took still images and wallpapers from google, I removed it.

eh, it was suppose to be a wallpaper intro, but I didn't really know what you guys would've expect  

Edited by Artamiel Crescent

You want useful criticism? 

The first transition from the first image to the second is lazy. The spinning of a square image is not pleasing to the eye and does not match the style of the video.

The images are zoomed in way too much so edges are very sharp and pixelated.

Song used is common in a lot of small youtuber's intros. Does not differentiate itself from other videos.

Lack of originality. All images are copied from the internet. Camera movement is the same as any other "remixed song intro".

Its 2d. Its unsatisfying when the image is zoomed in but the objects in the image are not moving in a 3d plane. The birds for example are expected to move but they're still.

Long criticism short: Its lazy, unoriginal, and low quality. You would have a better bet using some intro template from youtube.

7 hours ago, GbStudio said:

You want useful criticism? 

The first transition from the first image to the second is lazy. The spinning of a square image is not pleasing to the eye and does not match the style of the video.

The images are zoomed in way too much so edges are very sharp and pixelated.

Song used is common in a lot of small youtuber's intros. Does not differentiate itself from other videos.

Lack of originality. All images are copied from the internet. Camera movement is the same as any other "remixed song intro".

Its 2d. Its unsatisfying when the image is zoomed in but the objects in the image are not moving in a 3d plane. The birds for example are expected to move but they're still.

Long criticism short: Its lazy, unoriginal, and low quality. You would have a better bet using some intro template from youtube.

whoa thanks. 

I will tend to my mistakes and improve 

7 hours ago, Yoshidacrafter said:

1. You're boasting on something not really boast-worthy

2. Was that a low-pitch "ooph" I heard, or am I hearing things??

i put 'amazing'  in the title because I think its amazing. 

there's nothing wrong with my own opinions. 

3 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Overused song.

Not really much effort put into it.

What would make it better is if you actually made the backround in Mine-Imator and for example made the birds fly in the first part or some wind on the trees going on..

i don't know how to... 

but i wish i could

7 hours ago, Artamiel Crescent said:

ok guys you cant just attack me like a Apache cock. (A cock is a chicken)

i get it that the intro is crappy and you guys dislike it, but can you just like chill. 

if you've never seen an intro like this then don't think its a horrible in one in an instant. 

Although I didn't specifically say it was a wallpaper intro i think you guys should just understand that when the word 'intro' was typed in, its an intro.

Just because you haven't seen a wallpaper intro it doesn't mean that it is a bad intro, its just a different type. 

If you want to say that its bad in a way or your thoughts on which parts are bad or give useful criticism then that's fine!

But then you start saying that its effortless and its crappy because its a wallpaper intro, which is not fine.

I am a classic noob beginner animator and I don't have talents at it either. I just like to try new stuff and get better and improve. 

I like to add random crap titles to my post because I just think its a way to get people's attention and to give my own opinions on my content.

Each animation I make is dedicated to me because I really had put effort in them.

To figure out to make this intro animation took me more then 3 hours and it took me 2 more hours trying to animate it.

And then you assume its just effortless and crappy. Which really annoyed me. 

I'm here to please people with what I've made and improve from their compliments, suggestions, ideas and useful criticism.

I never meant to start any drama since the very start of the topic. I just didn't like the fact that I was treated this way

So yeah I got 2 more warning points and I'm not happy about it.

I'm sorry, but the Mine-imator Forums are highly critical, and will tell you what they think. So if you don't want to be treated this way, don't put "Amazing" in the title, and shame people that are criticizing it.

@ViniciusbrMaster 

you're really annoying. 

one more time and I will literally nuke you.

If you can't accept the fact that I make contents then don't come at my topics at all. 

AT ALL

Edited by Artamiel Crescent

It just feels... off. You COULD have cut out the "Up-close" parts of the image, then the "Far-away" parts of the image into different image files, then slightly animate every part moving maybe a little the the left or right or make the trees wave or something. Well... thats just mai opinion :3

5/10

Can I take what I said back and give a downvote for his childishness in the comments?

Well anyways this was a sublime specimen of someone not being able to take criticism, and ended up worse cause of it.

I feel like this has gone on for way too long and that we should just let this topic die out instead of letting it be a flamewar.

Now that I think of it, isn't it ironic how the topic of a FIREWATCH intro turned into a roasting session? I digress.