Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello!

I'm Thericalviber!

Some of you might know who I am and some some of you might not.

Well, I'm an animator now currently working in a small group called "Viber Studios".

What we're working on right now is a film called "Viber Infinity". 

I may not be a professional animator or anything like that, but

together as a team we can make something majestic! 

One person may be able to make a good animated film.

Together, we can make more than a good animated film!

So, if you're willing to join, let me know that you are and share with me

some of your experiences with Mine - Imator and other fantastic programs that are used

to make wonderful content!

Animation_and_VFX_Department.png

Sound_Department.pngMusic_Department.png

Voice_Over_Artists.png

Screenplays.pngHelpers.png

If you're willing to join, I'd be more than happy to add you in! 

I doesn't matter if you're terrible at something, we can help each other and make the whole thing work together as a team!

Reply to this topic if you would like to join!

Instructions for replies if you would like to join! (You may do this in Discord Auditions!)

1: Add your name or who you would like to be known as!

2: Tell me what you would like to do in the group!

3: Share a few projects you've worked on that are related to what you would like to do in the group!

(For supervisors, assistants, helpers, etc: Give me at least 2 constructive reasons why you would like to be any of those).

4: Wait for my reply!

Thank you!

- Mr Viber -

Discord Server for Viber Studios: https://discord.gg/w7PRve3

Edited by Thericalviber

@Dr. Cuto I've seen what you're capable of! You're welcome to join the group as an "animator"! You may make rigs as an animator and animate! It would also be great if you would like to be an Animation and VFX Supervisor! However, it's completely up to you to decide what you would like to do for the group! If you decide to join, just click on the discord link! 

Edited by Thericalviber

45 minutes ago, Thericalviber said:

@Dr. Cuto I've seen what you're capable of! You're welcome to join the group as an "animator"! You may make rigs as an animator and animate! It would also be great if you would like to be an Animation and VFX Supervisor! However, it's completely up to you to decide what you would like to do for the group! If you decide to join, just click on the discord link! 

I will be Rigger/Animator/GFX-VFX Designer, thanks for accepting my request

10 hours ago, Thericalviber said:

@AnimateTHIS Script writers write stories for animators to animate. They write stories after another story is animated and done with. 

ik but *HOW* much load of work. Like 10% or 1 0 0%

but I can do the job for script writing mate. just tell me when you want to see my work.

Like 30% but we can talk more about this later if you would like a different amount. If you do join, I won't force you to show me your work immediately. It's up to you to decide when. It will be better if you're able to show me your work in the beginning.

I would also like to inform you that we are currently working with a script already. So, when you do join, you won't have to do anything much. 

Edited by Thericalviber

My name is Progio.

I'd like to be an Animator and write the screenplay.

For animating: 

And scripting I'd say I'm decent, but i don't have anything to show you since my projects are a bit private.