The Wanderer Part 2 "Relics of the Past" [Minecraft Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is minor but.. Why not make the schematic affected by wind? All the leaves and grass is just stationary.

Alright soo.. After watching the whole video, it exeeded all of my expectations. I mean, it'd be really nice if the characters had rigs but that's a bit much to ask for.

Great job!

17 hours ago, Skjold said:

This is minor but.. Why not make the schematic affected by wind? All the leaves and grass is just stationary.

Alright soo.. After watching the whole video, it exeeded all of my expectations. I mean, it'd be really nice if the characters had rigs but that's a bit much to ask for.

Great job!

So my reasoning behind that was because I didn't like how the wind made the shadows flicker through the leaves so I turned it off completely. And I appreciate it! So by Rig you mean like face and eye rigs to show emotions?

12 hours ago, Buhrp said:

So my reasoning behind that was because I didn't like how the wind made the shadows flicker through the leaves so I turned it off completely. And I appreciate it! So by Rig you mean like face and eye rigs to show emotions?

Well I meant a full character rig with a 3D skin.