NOT THE BEST MINEIMATOR 1.10 WALLPAPER ( WANNA BE THE BEST LIKE NO ONE WAS, TO CREATE WALLPAPER IS MY THING AND TO EDIT THEM IS MY SKILLZ)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Private Cole Man said:

the title explains it all

the title doesn't matter.

only the content does. 

there's nothing wrong with a title unless its written inappropriate.

so there's no reason to downvote.  ;) 

unless you only care about the title of contents that could catch your attention   :|

@ViniciusbrMaster 

wow thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Artamiel Crescent said:

well, now i feel really uneasy...

and sad. 

;-;  kill me

He was referencing the title of your post, saying the post he linked was actually the best ever

Also what the heck is that title. The wallpaper's fine, just the title is clickbaity and annoying. (All caps, song lyrics, etc.)

Edited by Joshdotmp4

Wallpaper okay

The title makes me feel like exactly 19 thugs all with metal baseball bats push me to the ground and hit me with said baseball bats over and over again, making my sad pathetic life suffer even more, inmensely, and only then will i ever get my sweet release from this world.

Overall i give it a 9/10

Edited by willingsas

8 hours ago, willingsas said:

Wallpaper okay

The title makes me feel like exactly 19 thugs all with metal baseball bats push me to the ground and hit me with said baseball bats over and over again, making my sad pathetic life suffer even more, inmensely, and only then will i ever get my sweet release from this world.

Overall i give it a 9/10

lol 

thks anyways  :)