SPIDER-MAN VOICE ACTORS NEEDED

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey there guys, I've got a project going and I'm in need of a few voices.
Age range should be between 16-25ish, or anyone who sounds in that range, since it's set in Junior high school. I plan for this to be a 4 "film" project.

The project is essentially a reimagining of Spider-Man. Same characters, and basic stuff, but I've rewritten a lot of things.

So, as of now, I'll need a ton of big roles. And a few small ones/Misc voices.

Spider-Man/Peter Parker: has already been cast. Xavier Mendoza gets that credit. 

As for open spots I need

Gwen Stacy(16 Female, 2 side roles, 1 main role.)- OPEN
Marry Jane Watson(17, 2 side roles)- OPEN
Fel(16 female, 2 side role, 1 cameo role)-OPEN
Betty Brant(17 Female, CAMEOS/Small role)-OPEN
May Parker(48 Female, 3 Side roles)-OPEN Working on getting this one cast, however, if anyone can sell me, I'm willing to change my mind.
MISC Female Voices(Various)-OPEN
_
Harry Osborne(17 Male, 2 Side roles, 1 main role)-OPEN, Though considering someone.
Norman Osborne(42 Male, 2 Side Roles)-Open
Edward Brock Jr(18 Male, Small roles)-Considering an actor, though willing to change. 
Ben Parker(59 Male, 1 Side role, ? Cameos)-Open
Abner Jenkins(31 Male, 1 main, 1 cameo)-CAST, details to come. 
ADDITIONAL TO COME AS SEQUEL IS WRITTEN. Main script has been written by Me, and help from Xavier Mendoza, and a few other spidey fans. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClX1UplIBxyA1k4Vog75StQ Is my youtube channel since a few people would like to see work before applying.  It's mainly demos getting a hang of the program. 

Anyone who'd like to try out, please let me know.
   I will also be casting via Youtube, since that's where a lot of good people are as well, though this will go up 3 days before any youtube call comes, to give mineimator people first shots. 

1 hour ago, TheFastFilms said:

Hey, nice project idea from what I see, it is pretty similar to something im doing, but I would suggest you get more experienced and popular on the forums and improve in animation quality before going on to do a big project like this

Eh... I want to come in big. 

I've been animating in multiple programs since I was a kid, so, I figure the whole...breaking in thing got stale on me... So, Jump in with big guns. Going to try and make the most ambitious Mineimator Project ever. I've got small animations on the channel to show a bit of what I've been doing. But, either way... I figure I'm going to do this anyway, so best to offer VA roles to the people who are using this before the youtube crowd.

Though I see what you mean

Back in Pivot I was decently well Known on the pivot forums, have some well known tutuorials in it.
I did flash for a good while, though didn't post anything to youtube, since flash was so boring.
Now I'm in mineimator, since it's an easy, free 3d software.

This is the next project out... I have a Composer set up for the music(REALLY GOOD ONE TOO) Have GodzillaMendoza/Xavier on as a voice actor writer... I wanted to go big or go home. Only time will tell. 

Edited by ICExz13

You

On 10/4/2017 at 5:34 AM, ICExz13 said:

Eh... I want to come in big. 

I've been animating in multiple programs since I was a kid, so, I figure the whole...breaking in thing got stale on me... So, Jump in with big guns. Going to try and make the most ambitious Mineimator Project ever. I've got small animations on the channel to show a bit of what I've been doing. But, either way... I figure I'm going to do this anyway, so best to offer VA roles to the people who are using this before the youtube crowd.

Though I see what you mean

Back in Pivot I was decently well Known on the pivot forums, have some well known tutuorials in it.
I did flash for a good while, though didn't post anything to youtube, since flash was so boring.
Now I'm in mineimator, since it's an easy, free 3d software.

This is the next project out... I have a Composer set up for the music(REALLY GOOD ONE TOO) Have GodzillaMendoza/Xavier on as a voice actor writer... I wanted to go big or go home. Only time will tell. 

You've got the ambition to do this, for sure. If you're planning to make these any longer than 10-15 minutes though you're likely going to need more people, otherwise this is going to take a while, especially with 4 large projects on the agenda. You can pretty much forget finding voice actors on these forums as well. If you really want actors, you'll need to find them on other websites, but it'll cost you. Nevertheless, I'd actually like to see you complete this project, it'd be very impressive.

Well, good luck.

As for me, I'm kinda going to do something ambitious by myself. (Excluding rigs and such) 

Also, all the reputation I have is likely from humor or something, though I consider myself a decent enough animator. By no means am I the best.

Again, good luck! I hope it goes well!

21 hours ago, Poptart Chris said:

You

You've got the ambition to do this, for sure. If you're planning to make these any longer than 10-15 minutes though you're likely going to need more people, otherwise this is going to take a while, especially with 4 large projects on the agenda. You can pretty much forget finding voice actors on these forums as well. If you really want actors, you'll need to find them on other websites, but it'll cost you. Nevertheless, I'd actually like to see you complete this project, it'd be very impressive.

I currently have most of the main cast cast these days, as well as my composer on board who even did a wonderful demo for the project trailer. 

I'd like to get others on board... But somehow don't know how it'll go. I kinda like the idea of having it all 100% under my control that way everything looks cohesive. Unless everyone would be on the same animating style and all. Which I don't know how it works here with those projects. it'd be easier, but I feel it'd make things look less fluid in the process. 

But I may be wrong. What's the most ambitious project so far? 

1 hour ago, ICExz13 said:

I currently have most of the main cast cast these days, as well as my composer on board who even did a wonderful demo for the project trailer. 

I'd like to get others on board... But somehow don't know how it'll go. I kinda like the idea of having it all 100% under my control that way everything looks cohesive. Unless everyone would be on the same animating style and all. Which I don't know how it works here with those projects. it'd be easier, but I feel it'd make things look less fluid in the process. 

But I may be wrong. What's the most ambitious project so far? 

I don't know. I had a pretty ambitious movie idea though, like most new people here do. I wanted to get big by making a movie, although I soon realized what that would take, and it never took off. I do have a completed script though, and I had only gotten a few animators. I've seen projects that have gotten their entire cast but have never taken off. It's all a matter of the determination and effort put in by the owner, which is a lot. Even a famous animator on here, Skibbz tried to make a movie, he failed too when he realized that time was his biggest enemy. I'm not trying to discourage you from making a movie. What I'm saying is that you need to be dedicated and patient because your project is going to take a long time. I would love to see the first ever high-quality mine-imator movie come to life. Good luck!

1 hour ago, Poptart Chris said:

I don't know. I had a pretty ambitious movie idea though, like most new people here do. I wanted to get big by making a movie, although I soon realized what that would take, and it never took off. I do have a completed script though, and I had only gotten a few animators. I've seen projects that have gotten their entire cast but have never taken off. It's all a matter of the determination and effort put in by the owner, which is a lot. Even a famous animator on here, Skibbz tried to make a movie, he failed too when he realized that time was his biggest enemy. I'm not trying to discourage you from making a movie. What I'm saying is that you need to be dedicated and patient because your project is going to take a long time. I would love to see the first ever high-quality mine-imator movie come to life. Good luck!

That's what I'm worried about.

I work a 40 hour a week job, and try to keep a social life going, but this is a BIG project that I want to actually do. 

Worst problem for me so far is my computer's a potato... I'm having a VERY rough time working with these large schematics, I cut them up into bits, and only keep the ones directly interacted with visable, but even then it's very very taxing. I'll need a better PC/A smoother version before I can animate it easilly.