Mine-imator 1.1.0 (pre-release)

There's something weird with the way the water is rendered. On the distance it looks red:

minewaterred.png

Left is 1.0.6 and right is this version.

When you look at it from ground height it looks even worse since the red gets more intense. Why is water not looking just blue as previously? also notice the entire screen has some sort of redish tone (compare the grass). Background settings are default on both.

Also I noticed a project that previously crashed now loads, but others still crash.

Edited by moniker

just thought of some ideas:

1. make the color of the sheep changeable

2. add the option for faceless pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns (In the older version that had data values for blocks, if I set it to anything other than 0-3, the pumpkin would be faceless, please add the faceless option to the pumpkin list.

3. add structure blocks.

4. add the option to be able to connect fences, iron bars, glass panes, stained glass panes

5. add some stuff from (the minecraft edition that was previously called) pocket edition, such as the stonecutter, nether reactor core, glowing obsidian, 

5. add the option to make flowing water/lava

6. speaking of lava, there's a bug that causes the "side" textures of lava to be shown in a weird way. (I'm not sure if the same thing happens for water) fix it please

btw thanks for fixing the command blocks having the same texture on one side

One thing... THERES A GLITCH where when i try to load a big chunk of a Skywars map It glitches out and says. import scenery from world:Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click Continue , the application will ignore this error and attempt to Continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediatly. Object reference not set to an instance of an object  

I don't want to Put the details because it shows my computer information. https://imgur.com/a/O2QGz Edit: i figured out how to fix it! i know what the glitch is theres a glitch where when i load in a map that has no ground below it and just air it glitches out but i used worldedit to make Wood plank ground below it and was able to import into mine imator no problem

Edited by JackStarkey
i typed on instead of one at one thing

On 11/6/2017 at 4:44 AM, Boxar Animations said:

What about parenting? When I parent something it like goes to a whole different location, but if I turn off Position and I move my Rig, it moves everything except the thing I unmarked Position. Please help.

Oh Well you see Before you parent it Put the thing you want to parent to somethings position to 0 0 0 And then when you parent it it will appear there but if you have like 276 0 0 it will make it 276 away from where its parented you see?