Mine-imator 1.1.0 (pre-release)

On 10/22/2017 at 11:47 AM, LorenzoF06 said:

I don't know. But I'm HATING it! Please, Mine-imator' developer, REMOVE IT!

He has a name, you know. Don't call him "Mine-imator developer".

Also, it's not as simple as "removing it". It's a graphical bug and it needs to be looked into and fixed accordingly. I believe Nimi has said it's a GPU specific issue so unless you have another GPU lying around or you're willing to buy one specifically for Minecraft animations, it's going to be staying.

request

please can you fix the body bending to make it look better?

this would be awesome!

Fixing wouldn't be the right work for this. Improving would.

Hey David !! this update is epic! litrully every bux is fixed for me! Thanks alot
-Zain

Keep in mind that this isn't an update. It's a pre-release for an update. While old bugs may be fixed a lot of new bugs have popped up. This pre-release is here so people can find them.

Edited by Dannyboi

I've had a glitch for some while, hoping it would be fixed in this update but it hasn't. The glitch is that when I open the program, select New Project, fill in all the things in the menu, click Create, it comes to an Open File/Folder menu. I select a file, it opens, but that same menu comes up again. Is there anyway you could get it fixed, or do you think that I've done something wrong installing it?

hey david, I got one problem with this 2nd pre release update, instead of fixing bugs, it caused a huge bug and idk how to fix it, I need help! :steve_tearful:

instead of the default flat world when you create a new project, I only see a fixed void with black/purple clouds and black ground..........

I cant post images..... 

Hello everyone my name is GAME MASTER 0. I UPLOAD VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.
But today i'm here to say that mine imator could be improved if Creators could Add a rotation button to the particles creators. It's a personal advice because make a blood effect (for example) is hard when you have to chande coordonates...
I hope 

I hope that my request will provide an improvement
Sincerely, GAME MASTER 0

Hey ! I'm using Mine-Imator for about two year now, and I always wanted to request a feature : can you create a parameter for shematic : "Import in one piece or import in a set block ?". It's really annoying to when you have to create highly-decorated place block by block in Mine-Imator (for explosions, player's interactions, etc...)

PS: I really want to thank every Mine-Imator's Dev for their amazing and hard work (I can only imagine that create a Minecraft-based 3D animation software in GameMaker (2 ?) is a really hard and 'chronophage' (is it an english word ?) process). So, Congratulations to all of you ! This software saved me hour and hour just to learn Blender or other 3D animatior. Thank again !

I wondered, is there ever going to be any backwards compatibility with 1.0.6? For myself, I (at least) like a bridge between the two versions...

...And because the pre-release is expected to be unstable, and I usually get crashes with the worst case scenario being corrupt project files

6 minutes ago, LarstF123 said:

why does not the walk animation work anymore?

If you're talking about the walk/run animation buttons than the first bullet point under known issues on the topic does explain this.

Known issues

• Walk/Run animation buttons are disabled for now, but don't panic, they will return!