Mine-imator 1.1.0 (pre-release)

On 3/10/2017 at 3:33 PM, david said:

Added option to disable timelines for special blocks in schematics (Settings->Graphics)

Pretty cool! It'd be extremely good if this wouldn't be only for special blocks, but also for items, other blocks, schematics, shapes, etc... (basically anythingĀ that has a timeline), just like the old versions. I dunno, maybe I'm just a person who truly dislikes having one or two extra timelines that I'll never touchĀ but that will makeĀ working with my projects just a little messy.Ā ^_^

Oh, by the way:

Spoiler

LlYur1S.png

qwbXufE.png

Seems to happen with quite a lot of models. Also, when you turn on and off the show backfaces option in the Enderman model, the texture slightly changes to a darker tone, pretty damn weird tho

Ā 

At least The Lag ratio is fixed (lags less that's fine for know).

Edit: I found Lag issue with the items apparently the more I add items like 50 or 20 items It causes for a frame by frame. (I think)

Edited by Lock_downmc213
Bullsh*t with Lag

Umm , David ,Ā  There is a problem.

When i move my character for example to xz-0 , Then On Frame 30 To z-100 , i want to click on the "create a running animation" button but it does no work , also , i really miss those toolbars!

|C

Ā 

6 hours ago, Mike The Binimator said:

When i move my character for example to xz-0 , Then On Frame 30 To z-100 , i want to click on the "create a running animation" button but it does no work , also , i really miss those toolbars!

It was one of the known issues:

On 10/3/2017 at 2:33 PM, david said:

Ā 

Walk/Run animation buttons are disabled for now, but don't panic, they will return!

Ā 

Edited by Michaelish