Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Some of you guys might dont know me. Its fine I am not that famous in the forums or in the discord server.  I am CPS from CPS Animations

I am trying to say that I could be inactive for a very long time because I've got to prepare for national exams and I got other important responsibilities. I'm just saying that my I'll stop uploading videos in my current channel for a long while. But that doesn't mean I'll totally stop animating. I am slowly practicing animating in my spare time and hoping to make a good animation one  day.

Im sorry for  my fellow subscribers and friends who have been supporting me all this time and I am truly thankful for your support.

If you guys want to support me. Pls Visit my other channel. Im more active in that channel because recording a music cover doesn't require as much time as animating. 

Im hoping I could return to animating one day. And please support me in my new channel. If you dont want to its fine.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM_kuTfpXdzu5rDomBjZ5Ww?view_as=subscriber

Thank you for your attention.

01/10/2017

CPS Animations

You didn't need to add a signature for something that could've been a status update.

Especially since the date is already put on the post.

Anyway; hope you find happiness in what you're doing.

Edited by Colonel Muffin