Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So yeah, seeing how the next update is becoming public this weekend I thought I'd post the stuff I never published (or cared enough to finish) before I start doing some experiments with modelbench, because, obviously, modelbench brought me back, or, well, will bring me back.
So yeah, while I wasn't paying attention to the community at all I did make some stuff, so here it is:

Mazinger Z rig pack:
This pack contains three rigs: Mazinger Z, Garada K7 (personal favourite) and Doublas M2, they're all characters that appear in the first episodes of the series and also the most iconic apart from the humans.
The rigs are pretty normal, just extrussions and the such, I also added ankle tilt, since you'll need it to make close shots of the character's feet, I know it sounds weird, you'll understand later.
(Also I have to add that these things are huge, I'll post a size comparison after the showcase images)

Spoiler

Mazinger Z:
N2MaMES.png

Garada K7:
61O9p7Y.png

Doublas M2:
56LvCHy.png

Size comparison:

Spoiler

PLMChn5.png

This is what I mean when I talk about taking close shots to the character's feet, it could make for some cool scenes when used well, you can also see the ankle tilt there.

Jacket rig:
Jacket is the main character of Hotline Miami, a game that changed how I see the world.
The rig contains a Jacket skin and a Richard mask, it also has a gun item that I made for the showcase.
Image:

Spoiler

e0PvLpP.png

Splatterhouse saga rig pack:
Another saga that I like a lot, and by a lot I mean way too much.
The pack contains:
Rick, Biggy Man, the Cross and the shotgun from Splatterhouse (arcade 1988).
Rick from Splatterhouse 2.
Rick, Mutant Rick, and the yellow and purple skeletons from Splatterhouse 3.

Spoiler

Ricks:
Splatterhouse 1:
nCAr3gb.png
Splatterhouse 2:
pPSicly.png
Splatterhouse 3:
I0fveq8.png

Enemies:
Splatterhouse 1:
Biggy man:
RQKlgyn.png
Cross:
Z2BbBPV.png
Splatterhouse 3:
Skeletons:
VhixhMG.png

Shotgun:
KuV0qFu.png

And a recreation of the Biggy Man boss fight:

Spoiler

diwzAum.png

Download links:

So that's it really, hope to see you later if I ever post something midly interesting again.

Edited by BBruce7815