Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys!

So it's been awhile, but I really need your help. I've been animating for a few months now; and I seem to be doing great but so far I'm having difficulty with making lip sync.
I know some would say that; "Hey, that's what animating is, find the lip sync basics by yourself." but so far as I tried to making a "Good" lip sync all seems to fail.
That's why I need your help, I was wondering if someone who is good or knows the basics of lip syncing could make a project file or picture of a lip sync from the one and only Mine-imator.

If you didn't get what I meant, I was wondering if someone could make a lip sync list like this but in Mine-imator style;

Or, I am much more appreciated if it was in a boxy style of mouth lip sync; like this.

That's it, thanks! :D

it's not that hard m'dude
just keep practicing and use a few mouth shapes for each sound. i usually make "s", "t", "d", "f", and sometimes "v" use the same "mouth nearly closed but showing teeth" shape (20:1). 
"a" (along with some instances of "e", "i", and "o") use a taller shape (16:4).
some instances of "u" and "o" involve making the mouth extremely skinny. (1:6)
"m" pretty much closes the mouth.
combine "m" and "o" to make the "p" and "b" sounds, etc. etc.

On 9/27/2017 at 5:48 AM, Awesome Emerald said:

That looks good! Did you use the rig I made for you?

So far, my rig is constantly updating so its starting to fade, but no offense though.

Still, the 3d Hair you made is still on the rig, so I guess its a yes/no. :P

On 9/26/2017 at 11:05 PM, ThatGuyBrian said:

it's not that hard m'dude
just keep practicing and use a few mouth shapes for each sound. i usually make "s", "t", "d", "f", and sometimes "v" use the same "mouth nearly closed but showing teeth" shape (20:1). 
"a" (along with some instances of "e", "i", and "o") use a taller shape (16:4).
some instances of "u" and "o" involve making the mouth extremely skinny. (1:6)
"m" pretty much closes the mouth.
combine "m" and "o" to make the "p" and "b" sounds, etc. etc.

Ah thanks! Noted as usual. :D