Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DYclbTN.pngM-I RIG PACK [3/5]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Characters: *
KUJKV15.png
Individual Download:

Spoiler

* Mae Borowski : Here's your free-ass download
* Greggory Lee : Crimes?

* Beatrice Santello : Fine.
* Angus Delany : [WIP]
*  Jeremy Warton : [SOON]

NOTE: Please refer to the fix below if you've had issues about bends
[ crooked bends, out-of-place, etc]
Customizable Edition:
* Mae Borowski : [SOON]
* Greggory Lee : [SOON]

* Beatrice Santello : [SOON]
* Angus Delany : [SOON]

* Jeremy Warton : [SOON]

Whole Pack Download:
( once the pack is done!)

Features!:
* Move-able facial rig!
* All main characters in NITW
* Customizable download
*A bit 2-D like-model

Feedbacks and suggestions are appreciated!
For updates to this rig, please follow to get notified!
EDIT: Found a bug in which the bendable arms can't bend using the vanilla version of M-I, in which the
fix will be in a "whole pack" download.

For bugs or glitches happens to this rig, please message me or say it in "quotes"
[[MANUAL FIX]]: 

Spoiler

Step_1: Find the bendable part which you've had issue at (example: arms,legs,mouth,body)
NOTE: Make sure you selected the parts of the MAIN PART
Step_2: Go into the properties panel and hover to hierarchy (example: L.Arm properties)
Step_3 : Once at the hierarchy, check "Lock bend angle"

NOTE: Make sure to not check "lock bend angle" to the MAIN PART but to the parts of the MAIN PART

Edited by MicroPon3YT Animations
Updated rig links & bugs fixes

5 hours ago, Youtuber4Life said:

I'm pretty sure you stole my friends rigs, I'm not sure if you're the same person, but here's his ID: #8670 so ye.

????. I made this rig :/ [or maybe you meant that I stole someone elses idea]

8 hours ago, Thebloxpro said:

NEVAAAAAAA

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!!!

Image result for ima firin mah lazer gif

Can't help it xD