I can help you with fame!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, I'm a youtuber with 1k subs and plan on going bigger, so I need help, and I can also help you to be famous!

I need someone to help me insert just two skins into keeponchuging's character rig.

If you can help, tell me here with a reply! 
Your reward is that you will be invited to the Dreamers' Animation team, and you will have your name in the credits and in my end screen!
I'm actually looking for talented people to join Dreamers' Animation team as well!

17 hours ago, Pigeon_ said:

It's not that hard to do y'know.

It's hard for me... and everyone has their own talents! For example, I know how to animate, but Idk how to do rigs, gfx and stuff...

17 hours ago, Mr.Matt said:

sounds like a scam a bit

It's not a scam! We are looking for talented people to join our team anyways, so we actually need help!

16 hours ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

hi yes 2.8 billion subscribers please

-.-

7 hours ago, Emaniplex said:

I have fifteen thousand subscribers: I wouldn't be able to help anyone with becoming even slightly "famous."

You'd be surprised how little that count does for you if you don't upload very regularly.

If you can't, doesn't mean I can't too! Each of us has different talents and experiences, and that is what makes each of us unique!

4 hours ago, Enchantek said:

I don't think many people outside the forums would recognize some random skin in some animation in an ocean of videos, let alone bother checking their content.

It's not hard for me to send the link of the rig/video to that person if he is willing to help! xD

5 hours ago, Flaster said:

It's hard for me... and everyone has their own talents! For example, I know how to animate, but Idk how to do rigs, gfx and stuff...

I believe that KOC has a video on his channel showing how to retexture the rig.

Also, learn basic rigging knowledge. It's a simple MINECRAFT animation software for God's sake, it's not hard to rig on it at all.

Edited by Pigeon_

12 hours ago, Flaster said:

It's not a scam! We are looking for talented people to join our team anyways, so we actually need help!

-.-

If you can't, doesn't mean I can't too! Each of us has different talents and experiences, and that is what makes each of us unique!

It's not hard for me to send the link of the rig/video to that person if he is willing to help! xD

Nobodies gonna take this seriously.

It seems like a scam.
Like, all over.

Plus, it's not hard to be good on YouTube. 
Just treat it as a job.

Not something you can do whenever you get bored.

1 hour ago, Che3syPlayz said:

Nobodies gonna take this seriously.

It seems like a scam.
Like, all over.

Plus, it's not hard to be good on YouTube. 
Just treat it as a job.

Not something you can do whenever you get bored.

You'll know its not a scam when the vid comes out with the names in the credits :P

what we're trying to say is that (while it's not a scam in a sense where you don't give us anything for participating) your offer has practically no value due to how obscure you are in the grand scheme of things, alongside how passive and minimal these inclusions will be.
few people know about your content, and fewer people will recognize some random youtuber in the background or credits.

4 hours ago, Enchantek said:

And it would feel like a scam if nobody bothers to look at the credits.

1 hour ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

what we're trying to say is that (while it's not a scam in a sense where you don't give us anything for participating) your offer has practically no value due to how obscure you are in the grand scheme of things, alongside how passive and minimal these inclusions will be.
few people know about your content, and fewer people will recognize some random youtuber in the background or credits.

The credits is not the only reward. 

You know Black Plasma Studios? You would really love to be one of their animators right?? Of course you will be famous when you are one of them! 

Same here, the real reward for this thing is you will have an invitation to Dreamers' Animation team. We just started animating thid year and here you go, 1k subs! This team is reliable for it can go far!

The credits are just the reward cuz you helped, but we are looking for people we can rig! If the person that can help me rig these 2 skins, he proved that he is worthy to join! (Even though its easy to)

I need help for those 2 rigs anyways so here it is! This post!

8 hours ago, Flaster said:

You know Black Plasma Studios? You would really love to be one of their animators right?? Of course you will be famous when you are one of them! 

haven't heard of them, haven't heard of any of their works. most likely not recognizable enough to gain any actual fame.

Same here, the real reward for this thing is you will have an invitation to Dreamers' Animation team. We just started animating thid year and here you go, 1k subs! This team is reliable for it can go far!

haven't heard of them either.

then again, fame is subjective.
i view fame as gaining dozens of millions of subscribers, having a cult following, (or massive fanbase) partnering up with some media conglomerate, (like disney or viacom) having an entire line of merchandise, being quoted by hundreds of thousands of edgy 14 year olds, and gaining enough income to live in a friggin' mansion for a few years. not just getting to a thousand subscribers. (though that'd still be pretty nice, it's far from fame.)

3 hours ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

i view fame as gaining dozens of millions of subscribers, having a cult following, (or massive fanbase) partnering up with some media conglomerate, (like disney or viacom) having an entire line of merchandise, being quoted by hundreds of thousands of edgy 14 year olds, and gaining enough income to live in a friggin' mansion for a few years. not just getting to a thousand subscribers. (though that'd still be pretty nice, it's far from fame.)

I see fame as having a hundred thousand people watch something you post each time you upload, almost regardless of the content, even if no money is involved.  :sweat:

4 hours ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

haven't heard of them, haven't heard of any of their works. most likely not recognizable enough to gain any actual fame.

haven't heard of them either.

They have a million subs, just to tell you. And they do have a massive fanbase, having thousands of merchandise being sold, and earning enough income to make a living :)

I hope you realize that you don't have fame yourself. Famous youtubers have hundreds of millions views. Top youtubers have billions.

Black Plasma Studios doesn't even have professional grade animations and I wouldn't want to be part of their team myself. 

18 hours ago, Flaster said:

But you see, you don't have over a million subscribers like they do, so using them as an example really dilutes what you're trying to do here.

On 15/09/2017 at 9:45 AM, GbStudio said:

I hope you realize that you don't have fame yourself. Famous youtubers have hundreds of millions views. Top youtubers have billions.

Black Plasma Studios doesn't even have professional grade animations and I wouldn't want to be part of their team myself. 

On 15/09/2017 at 11:17 AM, Enchantek said:

But you see, you don't have over a million subscribers like they do, so using them as an example really dilutes what you're trying to do here.

I didn't say I have fame, I'm just saying Im going quickly. And I also plan on being as famous as them. 

You might not want to be in their team, but thousands of people do :)

If you don't feel like helping then just go away... If you don't believe I will be successful then leave and stop interupting me with wrath...