Assassin's creed leap of faith || test animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, xNubblyBoiMCxx said:

yes you suck

Why did you say that? That's rather uncharacteristic of you. I thought you had more to bring to the forums...

ONTOPIC:

DOF: Perfect.
Effects: Perfect!
View: Perfect!

Scenery: Could look better, the ledge kind of not square with the world is kind of un-minecrafty but that's my opinion.

Posing: Could have some changes, but good.

Coloring:Amazing.

I give it a 8.7/10!

Just now, Heavenira said:

Why did you say that? That's rather uncharacteristic of you. I thought you had more to bring to the forums...

ONTOPIC:

Scenery: Could look better, the ledge kind of not square with the world is kind of un-minecrafty but that's my opinion.

I give it a 8.7/10!

i Said It Because He Was Angery At The Other Guy's Work Comment And He Said That The Video Was Too Long Which Was Justified Criticism

woah that  background blur is very good it looks like super super realistic and the what is the referefence of the video? whats that game...is it like roblox? I can't remember

It seems verty hoof! It hink you just need to improve the quality like 2k resolution is pretty good

2 minutes ago, Heavenira said:

ONTOPIC:

I give it a 8.7/10!

i agree, everything is fricking perfect! posing ? Posing was fricking great dumbo, quality eh, but its good 9.8/10.5

Just now, Jackzmc said:

woah that  background blur is very good it looks like super super realistic and the what is the referefence of the video? whats that game...is it like roblox? I can't remember

It seems verty hoof! It hink you just need to improve the quality like 2k resolution is pretty good

Yes That's Exactly What I Said, Higher Resolution Effects

4K Even Maybe That Would Be Hot

Just now, xNubblyBoiMCxx said:

i Said It Because He Was Angery At The Other Guy's Work Comment And He Said That The Video Was Too Long Which Was Justified Criticism

yOU're right. I shouldn't have behaved so impulsively.

Just now, Jackzmc said:

I know? It's very realistic, there aren't many animations like this! (Maybe 7K would suffice).

Just now, xNubblyBoiMCxx said:

Yes That's Exactly What I Said, Higher Resolution Effects

4K Even Maybe That Would Be Hot

4k? i mean 8k is pretty good? Like i saw this post from: 16k.png 

that's pretty good thing to do 16k with! holy crap 16k is damn sexy