Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here's a short LipSync demo I did. It's done using a mouth texture, that's done on a plane. I wanted to give it a cartoonish, and yest stylized feel. So, I've not seen this style before, So... I did it. Plus it was my first time.

Skip to 21 seconds in to get to the Lip Sync The other thing is a demo for the project intro credits.

Voice provided by the wonderful GodzillaMendoza

Edited by ICExz13

57 minutes ago, Zeno said:

No. Stop. What are you doing. Nobody wants to sit through a 29 second intro(which just includes a bootleg version of the Spider-Man titles and nothing interesting) to get to 10 seconds of arbitrary lip syncing.

It's not my intro.

It's there to credit the voice actor. It's part of the public demo. 

1 hour ago, Dannyboi said:

Jesus Christ. Nobody needs a 30 second intro. Keep it 5 - 7 seconds long, 10 absolute tops, keep it interesting. You also shouldn't use intros on short animations.
About the actual animation, I like the fact you used textures rather than a rig.

It's not a channel intro. It's credit to the voice actor. 

It's part of this being the first public demo of the project. 

2 hours ago, Pigeon_ said:

whY IS THE INTRO 20 SECONDS LONG?! WHY DO YOU NEED AN INTRO FOR A 5 SECOND TEST ANIMATION?!

as said in both the description thing, and in the previous replies, this is 2 demos in one, being the first phase of public tests. 

The first is rough, and was done to properly credit the actor, and show a rough estimate of another piece of a project. Since the plan wasn't originally to upload completely to public.

Also, I say right in the thing to skip to 21 second for the first half of the demo. So... I don't get why everyone's complaining. 

1 hour ago, ICExz13 said:

It's not my intro.

It's there to credit the voice actor. It's part of the public demo. 

It's not a channel intro. It's credit to the voice actor. 

It's part of this being the first public demo of the project. 

as said in both the description thing, and in the previous replies, this is 2 demos in one, being the first phase of public tests. 

The first is rough, and was done to properly credit the actor, and show a rough estimate of another piece of a project. Since the plan wasn't originally to upload completely to public.

Also, I say right in the thing to skip to 21 second for the first half of the demo. So... I don't get why everyone's complaining. 

Don't make it 29 seconds long. Nobody wants to see it.

21 minutes ago, Zeno said:

Don't make it 29 seconds long. Nobody wants to see it.

Agreed.
Intro's on a test animation, are a no.
If you want to credit someone, put their name in the description, or edit it in using an external video editor, and put their name there.

Not a freakin' 30 second intro.

On another note, good syncing.