Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

As far as I know of, no has ever made a bus rig for Mine-Imator. (Correct me if I'm wrong...)

Welp, here's the U.S. School Bus!

CqKF2od.png

You can add the little details, like the words on the side of the bus, and other little details you see needed.

You can also fix the wheels. I'd do it, but I'm lazy. And slao, some people out there who just use rigs, also without giving credit, and don't bother editing them. Well, now those lazy-ass kids can do some real work now! Adding little details! 

UPDATE!! Okay, I know I recently uploaded this model, but after putting in an hour or so more work into the model, and Mine-Imator Community Build camera options, I cam out with this:

24ueiky.png

The download link is still the same image.

TaC9exb.png

Rules:

1. If you use it in a video and upload it, credit me and link THIS PAGE. NOT the download link.

2. Do NOT steal! If you upload this rig in another forum site, do NOT link the download, link THIS PAGE!

Anyways, I know that the rules are ridiculous, but it's the internet, and people will try to take credit for your success and convince others that YOU, the original creator, stole YOUR rig from that guy. And some people WILL believe it, 'cause those people are lazy and won't check dates and other key info. Thankfully, I don't do that. I always check to see When it was uploaded/posted, if there are copyright marks, etc. If YOU are made a rig today, and uploaded it without rules, I suggest editing the post and adding in these rules I added here, or be prepared for people stealing and claiming your rig. ~Snowy, 2017

Edited by MC19Player
Updated Rig and Download link! RULES!!

It may be bare bones compared what someone can do with some extra time. I remember making a school bus but it was actually quite crappy compared to yours. But I wonder if you did use a lot of individual objects to create the entire shape, which is still quite good as you would have to create every part to make the bus whole. That must have taken a lot of time to make, its good that you were dedicated to finish what you started as most people give up halfway. The image you provided in the background has way more detail, that you should think about adding in a next update if there will be one. It is alright if you don't plan on it, there will be people who like it the way it is and still appreciate you being there to create it for public use. It doesn't have to be perfect to anyone's opinions or personal standards, it is what you made and I hope you had fun doing this. ^^

Of course if you do plan to add more onto it, It may help to look up how other people create school buses if you want to get more ideas on what to make. If you look up "Minecraft school bus" you are able to find examples like these below that look fairly easy to make and still provide a level of detail even with Minecraft's limits. Of course in Mineimator you don't have to follow Minecraft's vanilla limits. If you are able to come up with a new model on your own that looks good, it may get you some attention. (I think this bus may be featured on Planet Minecraft, I did not make this https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/school-bus---ic-bus-ce-series-2003-model/ .)

That being said, I wish you good luck on your future creations, and have a good day. :) 
410877239.jpg

1 hour ago, AnimateTHIS said:

noice

Thanks!

28 minutes ago, KrisFirebolt said:

It may be bare bones compared what someone can do with some extra time. I remember making a school bus but it was actually quite crappy compared to yours. But I wonder if you did use a lot of individual objects to create the entire shape, which is still quite good as you would have to create every part to make the bus whole. That must have taken a lot of time to make, its good that you were dedicated to finish what you started as most people give up halfway. The image you provided in the background has way more detail, that you should think about adding in a next update if there will be one. It is alright if you don't plan on it, there will be people who like it the way it is and still appreciate you being there to create it for public use. It doesn't have to be perfect to anyone's opinions or personal standards, it is what you made and I hope you had fun doing this. ^^

Of course if you do plan to add more onto it, It may help to look up how other people create school buses if you want to get more ideas on what to make. If you look up "Minecraft school bus" you are able to find examples like these below that look fairly easy to make and still provide a level of detail even with Minecraft's limits. Of course in Mineimator you don't have to follow Minecraft's vanilla limits. If you are able to come up with a new model on your own that looks good, it may get you some attention. (I think this bus may be featured on Planet Minecraft, I did not make this https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/school-bus---ic-bus-ce-series-2003-model/ .)

That being said, I wish you good luck on your future creations, and have a good day. :) 
410877239.jpg

Thank you! I will actually update it with an example bus with detail, and the bare bus. Thanks for the tips!