Never Trust Your Teammate in Skywars!!! (Minecraft Animation)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Heheh this was hilarious. I didn't notice anything that needs improving.
The movement is hilarious and the way you ported the matches into an animation worked well.

I can't give you more than 1 rep so here have a cake
:Cake:

Thought it was pretty well done, for the most part. However, I would say a bit more visual flare would've added to it. For instance, the "poisonous steak" part, if you had a steak pop up on the screen as a sort of artwork subtitle, it would've added some more punch to the punchline of the verbal flub. Things like that at appropriate times can really enhance, and bring more to the video than just an animated interpretation of the events. ;)

11 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

NICE animation! You did well! +1

5 hours ago, Kapslock said:

I don't have anything to say! This is great!

4 hours ago, CoolGabrijel said:

Heheh this was hilarious. I didn't notice anything that needs improving.
The movement is hilarious and the way you ported the matches into an animation worked well.

I can't give you more than 1 rep so here have a cake
:Cake:

22 minutes ago, NerdCouncil said:

Good job. Lip-syncing is pretty difficult, and yours is great.

21 minutes ago, DragonLord said:

Brilliant!

Thankss!! <3 You guys are so kind! And thx for your cake :P

45 minutes ago, AnxiousCynic said:

Thought it was pretty well done, for the most part. However, I would say a bit more visual flare would've added to it. For instance, the "poisonous steak" part, if you had a steak pop up on the screen as a sort of artwork subtitle, it would've added some more punch to the punchline of the verbal flub. Things like that at appropriate times can really enhance, and bring more to the video than just an animated interpretation of the events. ;)

Thx!! And that was such a great idea why didn't I thought about it..