community build vs normal

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hi guys.  First I want to thank the creator for such an awesome, easy to use software! 

Second.  Can you tell me if there is any major benefits to using community build vs the normal one??

I dont know but it looks like it renders a bit more like blender or the other programs.  What I mean it looks more colorful or better?? 

1 answer to this question

While most users will say the Community build is the way to go, I recommend sticking to vanilla. The Community build is 1.0.6, but with more stuff however, updates for it have been discontinued. And with a new regular Mine-imator update coming out in about a month and me taking over development of Mine-imator after the next update, it would be better to stick with the regular version if you plan on having access to new features in the long run instead of using the discontinued Community build, where you won't get any new features or updates for it in the future.