''End of The Line''

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

21 hours ago, Private Cole Man said:

1) Pretty sure, with that fancy holographic sight and vertical grip, that you used my modified updated one

2) You forgot the 1911 .45 pistol that one guy is holding

3) I got another mention :awesome:

4) Like the dudes above said, awesome wallpaper

1. Yeah...

2.Woops forgot about that.

3.Wohoo.

Thanks.

The lighting isn't very good. You can see the position where you put only one point light.

1. It's recommended that you take out any glow stone in schematics and replace them in MI
  2. Make sure their brightness is 85-100%. Some light aren't super bright while some are very bright.
  3. Turn off the shadows for them and place a point light in the middle of the block. This will look like the block is actually giving off light.
  4. When selecting the color of your point light, select the average of the colors. (you can do that here http://matkl.github.io/average-color/ )
  5. Also don't be afraid to put some very subtle ambient lighting in shadows. That would make hidden characters easier to see to the viewer.

The posing isn't too bad, but you might want to avoid turning the torso too much on some characters. It look awkward.

You also should avoid inconsistent rigs, like the shotgun. If the everything is square, except one thing, it's a detail that stands out too much.

2 hours ago, Upgraded Moon said:

The lighting isn't very good. You can see the position where you put only one point light.

1. It's recommended that you take out any glow stone in schematics and replace them in MI
  2. Make sure their brightness is 85-100%. Some light aren't super bright while some are very bright.
  3. Turn off the shadows for them and place a point light in the middle of the block. This will look like the block is actually giving off light.
  4. When selecting the color of your point light, select the average of the colors. (you can do that here http://matkl.github.io/average-color/ )
  5. Also don't be afraid to put some very subtle ambient lighting in shadows. That would make hidden characters easier to see to the viewer.

The posing isn't too bad, but you might want to avoid turning the torso too much on some characters. It look awkward.

You also should avoid inconsistent rigs, like the shotgun. If the everything is square, except one thing, it's a detail that stands out too much.

1. I tried Removing the glowstones but it ended up being corrupted

2.I turned the brightness down to 50-70% but nothing worked :(

3.I actually added 5 pointlights in each glowstones 1 in the middle and 4 around it 

4.Hmm i didnt know that thanks.

5.Alrighty then!.

Thanks for those criticisms! appreciated.