Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I looked at your animation a bit in detail. Time to critique.

While I'm not sure what animation style you're going for, I still believe there is still room for improvement. I highly recommend you check out the 12 principles of animation to get started.

particles. Just a food for thought maybe. Another thing is Having some extra drawback to the jump. But one thing that I could suggest is possible squash and stretch. maybe some exaggeration, etc. But one detail I noticed is as soon as he was jumping in the air, his feet were not fully stretched out in the jump, so it looked like he just randomly bounced upward in the air. I would've also like to see his head and body in focus at the end of the jump. And did you also use different transitions aside from liner in the animation?

1 minute ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

While I'm not sure what animation style you're going for, I still believe there is still room for improvement. I highly recommend you check out the 12 principles of animation to get started.

particles. Just a food for thought maybe. Another thing is Having some extra drawback to the jump. But one thing that I could suggest is possible squash and stretch. maybe some exaggeration, etc. But one detail I noticed is as soon as he was jumping in the air, his feet were not fully stretched out in the jump, so it looked like he just randomly bounced upward in the air. I would've also like to see his head and body in focus at the end of the jump. And did you also use different transitions aside from liner in the animation?

Advice noted, but I didn't use any linear transitions (please don't assume), I used ease in and out transitions along with ease out transitions.

2 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

i want a critic too :)

3 hours ago, Creeperz Animations said:

Advice noted, but I didn't use any linear transitions (please don't assume), I used ease in and out transitions along with ease out transitions.

3 hours ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

And did you also use different transitions aside from liner in the animation?

He didn't assume, he asked whether you did or didn't.

2 hours ago, Emaniplex said:

He didn't assume, he asked whether you did or didn't.

6 hours ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

And did you also use different transitions aside from liner in the animation?

Emaniplex, Ninjabee_Redtricity either assumed I used all linear transitions in my animation or couldn't tell if I used any other transitions and that's why he asked "did you also use different transitions aside from linear in the animation?"

1 hour ago, Creeperz Animations said:

Emaniplex, Ninjabee_Redtricity either assumed I used all linear transitions in my animation or couldn't tell if I used any other transitions and that's why he asked "did you also use different transitions aside from linear in the animation?"

1 hour ago, Creeperz Animations said:

couldn't tell if I used any other transitions

Correct, he did not assume.