Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

How good did I do? :P Please tell me as I want to improve and keep making better animations. So if there is something wrong with it, or you think there is something that should be changed...please tell me!

13 hours ago, Craftindiedo said:

Pretty good! but you should use some transitions on some body like the turns you do to make it smoother, maybe use sine in and out, or your choice :)

Hey thanks! I've never really gone into the transitions before, they are a little confusing for me. I've only used Instant and Linear. Maybe I'll start learning what they all do, so I can use them in the future!

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎22 at 3:57 PM, CreeperGavG said:

Hey thanks! I've never really gone into the transitions before, they are a little confusing for me. I've only used Instant and Linear. Maybe I'll start learning what they all do, so I can use them in the future!

It's easy to use. First,use in,and then use linear in the middle, and at the end, use out.

It makes it pretty smooth. I even made a tutorial on how to do this stuff with folders.