Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everyone, ik i have not been active lately and its gonna get worse in like 2 days bc of school :o i hope you enjoyed this animation iv been working on for a while now! btw this might become a stupid series :P and yeah! Enjoy :D (oh and im working on the next ep!!)

While by no means stellar, I thoroughly enjoyed watching your animation :) 

The light rays look a bit out of place; it would look better if the sun was lower, or if the rays were less weaker.

DOF could use improvement too; try to set the strength to a lower value in Settings. This will make the blur more smooth and less distorted.

Animation could use improvement, but there's no obvious mistakes, so I'll leave it up to you to fix yourself.

With that said, you've made me chuckle a few times, and you're pretty good ;) 

Just now, SteampunkSkeleton said:

While by no means stellar, I thoroughly enjoyed watching your animation :) 

The light rays look a bit out of place; it would look better if the sun was lower, or if the rays were less weaker.

DOF could use improvement too; try to set the strength to a lower value in Settings. This will make the blur more smooth and less distorted.

Animation could use improvement, but there's no obvious mistakes, so I'll leave it up to you to fix yourself.

With that said, you've made me chuckle a few times, and you're pretty good ;) 

Thank you :D 

The concept was nice and the animation was also okay as i did enjoy watching the animation but the problem with this is you need to know when to pause at some points because the animation looked rushed and I felt as if it was skipping important parts of the animation...