Dev update #10: Five year Mine-iversary, an overdue update and new developer

Message added by david

You can now download and use the new version!

https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/46014-mine-imator-112/

TBH @Nimi, i'm a little disappointed that this was the reason CE was canceled....no offense to david, but CE would have been way better. But still, pretty good update! i'll be looking forward to the json models....also @nimi ,glad your developing...some feature...:thumbsup:

Edited by Spontaneous Explosions

Wow, so the day after I attempt to get back into animating this happens. Nice. I know I'm not very well-liked here nor active, but I still just felt like telling you that you're doing a good job with things. While my interest in making Minecraft animations is waning, I probably would never have gotten into other less specialized animation softwares had I not had Mine-imator to get me started. So thanks for that and good luck. Now I'll probably go back to lurking or just not being here.

Edited by Willcraft Animations
Typo...

3 hours ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

TBH @Nimi, i'm a little disappointed that this was the reason CE was canceled....no offense to david, but CE would have been way better. But still, pretty good update! i'll be looking forward to the json models....also @nimi ,glad your developing...some feature...:thumbsup:

With the port to GMS2 and all of the drastic changes to the code david's making, the CE would've taken forever to update to this update, so I figured if I became an official developer, I wouldn't have to worry about re-coding david's work and more people would have access to features I code in. I(Now as a developer) no longer have any need to code a mod anymore when I can code stuff into the original program itself. And you know that I can add anything(That's reasonable in comparison to what I've implemented in the past.) in future updates that now that I'm a developer.. right?

I just realised how easy it'd be to make specific rigs now, with the json importer thing. Once the update comes out, the first thing I'm doing is making a rig using the new stuffs.

It's been a long time since I've been on this forum, and now that I've logged in, I see this?! I'm glad you're doing something about consistent future updates for Mineimator and letting someone (Nimi) who can help with that take care of it. 

Thanks, David. Keep doing what you've been doing, you freaking genius.