HaloScarabRig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The scarab from halo

(pictures)

2fd1143cfebca86f706e49d98393bfdc.png

eb7a46c8be182e597acd8f706e5fd320.png

7cc0ca317183646b5b7e3a27abbd410c.png

download link here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/okjoq3wgrx3vnrf/Scarab Body.object.lnk?dl=0

for other rigs i would recommend seeing this guys page http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/profile/35085-juno/ 

comes with:[rotating legs and turret plus body]

PS(i don't know how to animate this huge thing a walk cycle would be appreciated)

Edited by TerraCat

5 minutes ago, Dr. Cuto said:

Use Imgur to post picture here

And btw don't use schematic

Use Item Sheets and kind of stuff

it is a .object file also i can't get an imgur file it wont work on this forum for me

oops

i meant it looks like a lot of work

Spoiler

(Since everyone who complained about the lack of photos didn't bother to post them themselves, here are the photos;)

2fd1143cfebca86f706e49d98393bfdc.png eb7a46c8be182e597acd8f706e5fd320.png

The rig itself does seem accurate to its original Halo counterpart, however I'd stick to the advice given by Dr Cuto and use item sheets instead of schematics as sheets make the rig less blockier (unless your aim is to make it look blocky, in which case you're doing fine!).

40 minutes ago, TerraCat said:

i did the rotation works it took a while the turret and legs all rotate

also yes it is ment to look blocky cause i need to use it for walking on and it was just a bit more fun to build that way

Use le quote button when talking towards someone :P
Also, would rep you but I ran out of rep for today.

Any one who can make a walk cycle for this will be thanked cause i need it for an animation

Just now, Che3syPlayz said:

Basically if someone likes your post, they give you a rep. Which deems your worth of being "good".
And trusted.

k thanks