RELIEF [3rd 4k Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Cofire said:

What is the 3rd rule?

Sorry just a newbie

"Rule of thirds"

If I remember correctly, it basically splits your composition into 9 equal boxes. A phone's camera should have a setting to overlay this. Essentially, it helps you focus certain parts of an image without it having to be in the middle. For example, if a person is not looking at the camera, he/she should be placed about 1/3 of the horizontal axis (a bit left from the middle) or the mirror that so there is extra room in front of the person. 

I could explain this a lot more but maybe in a separate post.

8 hours ago, GbStudio said:

"Rule of thirds"

If I remember correctly, it basically splits your composition into 9 equal boxes. A phone's camera should have a setting to overlay this. Essentially, it helps you focus certain parts of an image without it having to be in the middle. For example, if a person is not looking at the camera, he/she should be placed about 1/3 of the horizontal axis (a bit left from the middle) or the mirror that so there is extra room in front of the person. 

I could explain this a lot more but maybe in a separate post.

Thanks I'm learning More About Mine-Imator

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:37 PM, Cofire said:

What is the 3rd rule?

Sorry just a newbie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds
It's a rule in several different fields including photography and cinematography; here's a pretty detailed explanation of it.