11th Doctors Sonic Screwdriver (Mineimator) With Download

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

My eleventh Doctor's sonic screwdriver. I finally did it! My favorite out of all the sonics! I just love this thing! The composition of the device, the sound, and of the flicking.. You can't forget the flicking...

L4sLHaQ.png

Closed and Deactivated

m00I12i.png

Closed and Activated

z22BeBs.png

Opened and Deactivated

nLwCEAD.png

Opened and Activated

Sure the claws are a bit derpy, but that was the best I could do. All in all, I love this screwdriver. I absoluelty love how this turned out, but again with the claws. They probably would have made the rig so much better. There is sadly no timelapse for this one, but there is a download! But constructive critisism is welcomed and encouraged.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/u9bpmuux5u08d2x/11th_Doctors_Sonic_Screwdriver_.zip

Edited by Craftman780

You're right. I didn't really want it to have a Minecraft feel. I wanted to make it as show accurate as I could. (I.e cylindrical) And if you pay close attention, when the screwdriver is extended, there is a copper band that wraps itself around the core like on the prop. And thank you.