Cool Wing Intro Template >:)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Everything I am going to say may be summed up in this topic. You should view it anyways.

1. Generic song and generic text intro with "cool" slapped onto it really doesn't give it personality and uniqueness (If that's even a word)
  2. The "wings" aren't doing anything apart from just appearing and disappearing from existence.
  3. There really isnt anything going on in the background, it's just... bland...
  4. It looks like the only thing you spent time on is the text (Which I do like, by the way), and the wings. Everything else seems rushed, and seems to be masked by the camera's movements to sync with the song (Which is what that topic covers), and basic effects (Text changing color, scratches/grain to give it that "VHS" feel, which I also do like.)

It's not a bad intro, but it also could be better. I'm not discouraging you from using text intros, but all I'm asking is for you to spend a bit more time adding more background decoration and maybe have the text doing something apart from changing colors.

2 hours ago, Caeden117 said:

Everything I am going to say may be summed up in this topic. You should view it anyways.

1. Generic song and generic text intro with "cool" slapped onto it really doesn't give it personality and uniqueness (If that's even a word)
  2. The "wings" aren't doing anything apart from just appearing and disappearing from existence.
  3. There really isnt anything going on in the background, it's just... bland...
  4. It looks like the only thing you spent time on is the text (Which I do like, by the way), and the wings. Everything else seems rushed, and seems to be masked by the camera's movements to sync with the song (Which is what that topic covers), and basic effects (Text changing color, scratches/grain to give it that "VHS" feel, which I also do like.)

It's not a bad intro, but it also could be better. I'm not discouraging you from using text intros, but all I'm asking is for you to spend a bit more time adding more background decoration and maybe have the text doing something apart from changing colors.

ok. 

I'll learn a lot from this and improve.