Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm going to write my feedback in the style of a review.

I'll start by talking about the plot. The video had a decent narrative, and while kind of hard to understand, it still had a sense of a plot, even though there were many plot errors, such as "why was there no indication that the guy had a dog before it began barking at the dead alien?" The animations were strange and linear most of the time, as well as there being little to no idle animations, but the camera motions were good most of the time. The lighting could definitely be improved. There was almost no DoF, Bloom, or adjusted settings besides maybe the sunlight during the forest fire. I would also like to point out that there was a bullet hole visible in the white alien's leg before he got shot, and for some reason the bullet hole disappeared when he was actually shot. As for the ending, you really established a plotline that I would like to see more of. Plus there was that giant cliffhanger at the end.

I rate this animation a 6/10. An interesting plotline with some slight flaws and decent animation.

lol

On 8/5/2017 at 11:32 PM, Tacocat the Animator said:

I'm going to write my feedback in the style of a review.

I'll start by talking about the plot. The video had a decent narrative, and while kind of hard to understand, it still had a sense of a plot, even though there were many plot errors, such as "why was there no indication that the guy had a dog before it began barking at the dead alien?" The animations were strange and linear most of the time, as well as there being little to no idle animations, but the camera motions were good most of the time. The lighting could definitely be improved. There was almost no DoF, Bloom, or adjusted settings besides maybe the sunlight during the forest fire. I would also like to point out that there was a bullet hole visible in the white alien's leg before he got shot, and for some reason the bullet hole disappeared when he was actually shot. As for the ending, you really established a plotline that I would like to see more of. Plus there was that giant cliffhanger at the end.

I rate this animation a 6/10. An interesting plotline with some slight flaws and decent animation.

lol

You gave me the best feedback