[For Mine-Imator Community Build 1.0.2] Armour rigs!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, Awesome Emerald said:

Normal leather would be brown. That's light gray dyed leather amour.

Still cool.

(it's actually white but the lighting make it look like such) I would have made it brown but then I'd have to record a video of how to properally change the dyeing system so that it fits vanilla minecraft, but my Computer for some reason can't handle be recording it. Thanks for the feedback though! :D

1 minute ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

perfecto

Thx!

2 hours ago, Emaniplex said:

No you haven't. @BloxTheRigger already made these a long time ago.  :v

Well he didn't make leather armour though. But he was asking me for this, for a long time. I teased a preview of it in the mine-imator discord, like, 1 or 2 months ago or maybe longer and he's been asking me ever since.

8 hours ago, Hexical Brine said:

Well he didn't make leather armour though. But he was asking me for this, for a long time. I teased a preview of it in the mine-imator discord, like, 1 or 2 months ago or maybe longer and he's been asking me ever since.

He is correct, I have been waiting along time for him to do it, mainly because I need dyed Leather armor. Which really helps!