Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I don't think you guys understand. We don't dislike f.naf posts because f.naf. We dislike f.naf posts because most are made by amateurs and aren't good rigs.

This, however, is a decent rig. Instead of telling him everything he's doing is terrible, or just "No", try giving him some actual advice on how to improve his work for the future.

My criticism: The arms are a bit small: I'd recommend making them a bit larger. Also if this Mike is from F.naf 2 then shouldn't he be shiny and plastic rather than furry?

I'd say you did a good job on this. I would recommend expanding your horizons and making your own original characters. ;)

7 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

I don't think you guys understand. We don't dislike f.naf posts because f.naf. We dislike f.naf posts because most are made by amateurs and aren't good rigs.

This, however, is a decent rig. Instead of telling him everything he's doing is terrible, or just "No", try giving him some actual advice on how to improve his work for the future.

My criticism: The arms are a bit small: I'd recommend making them a bit larger. Also if this Mike is from F.naf 2 then shouldn't he be shiny and plastic rather than furry?

I'd say you did a good job on this. I would recommend expanding your horizons and making your own original characters. ;)

Yea he's got a point ya know.

I've yet to see a good F N A F rig. I never said anything about the rig, just that I thought F N A F translates to Fad for some reason...??
But yeah, anyways it's a good rig.  what muffin said.
Arms are short.