Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

click the link to see photos of the map on my website once there click on one of the photos to download the map https://fionnfletcher.wixsite.com/warriorx269channel/blog

Edited by Warriorx269 the redstoner

38 minutes ago, CreeperGavG said:

Okay guys. I understand that you all hate fad. But that is not the right reason down-vote it. If you don't like it that much, just don't pay attention to it and continue on throughout your day. There, all problems solved.

That's the reason the downvote button exists. We don't like it so we downvote it.

11 hours ago, PigmanMovie said:

Another Fad, really? 

it won't let me put fad 

6 hours ago, CreeperGavG said:

Okay guys. I understand that you all hate fad. But that is not the right reason down-vote it. If you don't like it that much, just don't pay attention to it and continue on throughout your day. There, all problems solved.

it won't let me put fad it keeps putting fad

12 hours ago, Warriorx269 the redstoner said:

click the link to see photos of the map on my website once there click on one of the photos to download the map https://fionnfletcher.wixsite.com/warriorx269channel/blog

for some reason it's putting fad instead of fad i don't know if fad is a game or something like that but either way the forum is still putting fad in the title

12 hours ago, Warriorx269 the redstoner said:

some tell me what fad is ???

10 hours ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

First of all, stop it. Stop it now.

2nd:

FAD: an intense and widely shared enthusiasm for something, especially one that is short-lived and without basis in the object's qualities

okay but what the map is has nothing to do with fad the forum is just putting fad in the title for some reason

fyi it's a fad map i have no idea why fad is there i was trying to edit the title but it still said fad

11 hours ago, PigmanMovie said:

Another Fad, really? 

someone give it a try it's not fad the forum is making it say fad it's meant to say fad 3 as five night's at freddys 3 just look at the tag

Edited by Warriorx269 the redstoner

4 hours ago, Warriorx269 the redstoner said:

for some reason it's putting fad instead of fad i don't know if fad is a game or something like that but either way the forum is still putting fad in the title

some tell me what fad is ???

okay but what the map is has nothing to do with fad the forum is just putting fad in the title for some reason

fyi it's a fad map i have no idea why fad is there i was trying to edit the title but it still said fad

someone give it a try it's not fad the forum is making it say fad it's meant to say fad 3 as five night's at freddys 3 just look at the tag

Welp, its sort of a censor.

Yup. Fna.f is censored.

13 hours ago, CreeperGavG said:

Ya see i could, but why miss an opportunity to make someones day just a slight bit mildly disappointing.