Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

papyrus_phase_3_by_mentalveltson-dbhlnd8

Hey guys! i made a Disbelief Papyrus Rig!    

i have made a Disbelief Rig!

So basically i updated this rig and got rid of all of the rigs (Except Phase 1) and added all of the Disbelief Phases eyes to phase 1.

Thanks to a friend of mine (Alif Dnp Tube) he sent me a download link to add more eyes and (disbelief eyes)

Warning!

If you use this rig for animations, Pictures, Etc... please credit me by adding the link to my post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download

Enjoy! and if it doesn't work please tell me in the comments!

[Now with Mediafire for the people who have trouble using Dropbox!]

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0eakvgw8223fxrq/Disbelief Papyrus Rig.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Disbelief Papyrus Rig

Seeya and Happy animating!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How i made this rig.

So. I tried to use a disbelief rig [Made by PresidentPinkSheep idk who made it which is really awkward :P] but it didn't work. So i decided to make my own. I used the [Non-working disbelief rigs items] and put them on disbelief paps eyes how i made the body

I used a Papyrus Rig [Made by IAmOnlyMasada and downloads to the other rigs will be in the comment section :P] And i also got a Sans rig [Made by CREEPER2555] and i added sans jacket to Papyrus and i went and made a picture of Phase 3 and 4's face. and i also added them on disbelief paps eyes. So if this doesn't make sense at all Watch my Speedart video and you'll see what i mean c:

Link to my speedart video of Disbelief Papyrus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBO5tSuc1Ow

So thanks to: IAmOnlyMasada, CREEPER255 and PresidentPinkSheep 

Without the rigs they made i couldn't make this rig possible c:

Edited by MentalVeltson
a update

On 03/08/2017 at 10:35 PM, Slime said:

Its a good rig... But where is the credit for the guy who made the papyrus rig you edited?

My mistakes. I already add it c:

On 03/08/2017 at 5:46 PM, Minealif said:

can you make mediafire download or make it Zip file?

i say that because to make it easy to download

Sure! i added dropbox. Is that okay?

24 minutes ago, AntTheGamer said:

ZOPNE Is that my Sans Rig your using?!?!??!?!?1

Yep

25 minutes ago, AntTheGamer said:

ZOPNE Is that my Sans Rig your using?!?!??!?!?1

But IDK