The Return of Cubix [Fight Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Welp, I've been gone for a couple months, haven't animated anything for a while. So I made this fight animation to get back into business or something, since my channel almost hit 100 subs while I was gone for some reason. (Probably the memez).

Spoiler

Well that's pretty much it for now, I'll try to animate some more stuff in the future since I haven't done anything In a while. 

I know this might sound cheesy or something but If you'd like to help get to 100 subs that would be cuwl...

-Cubix

Edited by CubixGeek

1 minute ago, CubixGeek said:

It's my favorite font and I use to slowly make people go insane. It works most of the time.

Probably why you've not passed 100 rep since 2015. (Even after not being on the forums in a few months. Just don't use it.)

1 minute ago, Sonicxryan said:

Probably why you've not passed 100 rep since 2015. (Even after not being on the forums in a few months. Just don't use it.)

I didn't know it existed in 2015 and I haven't really made anything good so that explains it too.

I'm not really that active on here, mostly just looking around at what other people have made. 

23 hours ago, Dave's Animations said:

... Foe has to attack. Otherwise its just like a character training on dummies. And work on the movements. Other than that, it's not bad.

On a certain level, they are training dummies, since I this was my first animation in a while. To me this wasn't a big animation that would lead to anything so I didn't really put a lot of effort into it but I were to make a big one, I would have to work on the movements a bit more.