Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello there friends :D

I was rigging some things up, and decided to make a basic animal rig for some animals.
Animals included:
Chicken,
Sheep, 

Wolf,
Ocelot,

Pig,

Rabbit.

They all have working eyes.

https://www.mediafire.com/?m9781e4s1z88snb

Wolf

Spoiler

A0QJDXf.png

Chicken.

Spoiler

x0MiyHV.png

Rabbit,

Spoiler

VEZpS7Y.png

Sheep,

Spoiler

oBaSRPW.png

Pig,

Spoiler

sK0JbjR.png

Ocelot,

Spoiler

9BfOSfi.png

Will update these when I have the time.
UPDATES FOR NEXT:

-Will all have mouths with teeth, and tongue.

-Wolf, Ocelot, and Rabbit will have claws while the chicken will have webbed feet.

-Noses will be most certainly boopable.

-Horses, cows, and squids will be done rigged.

Thanks for reading :D
if you liked, a 1+ would be appreciated :D Open to suggestions and constructive criticism.

7 minutes ago, Zeno said:

The sheep and pig are nightmare fuel, and that cat looks like it wants to commit suicide.

How do you know the cat doesn't ;)

And yeah, I couldn't find any good skins for either of them that aren't weird rainbow colored things so I just grabbed those.
There will be some updates on them soon, when I get the time. 

5 minutes ago, MoltenLapizza said:

yeahhh hes right its a nightmare for all of us

I mean, that's why I'm still up :D
I made them before I tried to sleep.

I'd have to agree with the others. Generally, if you want to make a rig, you'd want to make everything by yourself to avoid copying other's work.

And most of the rigs are just two blocks for eyes and an extruded nose. You can do better than this :) Try make something truly unique next time, like your dark armor set.

38 minutes ago, Zeno said:

No credits? Tsk tsk...

Well I mean, I found them one novaskin. They don't normally give creator name, do they?
If so, I may be blind.

22 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

You couldn't even bother to make your own skins?

I'm not the most artsy person. So no lol.

17 minutes ago, SteampunkSkeleton said:

I'd have to agree with the others. Generally, if you want to make a rig, you'd want to make everything by yourself to avoid copying other's work.

And most of the rigs are just two blocks for eyes and an extruded nose. You can do better than this :) Try make something truly unique next time, like your dark armor set.

If I was good at making skins, I would've made my own. I heard Novaskin is good for making animals skins idk.
And yeah, updated rigs will be hopefully different sometime in the future. Maybe not the next one but some time.

7 minutes ago, piyush said:

wow that's good rig ,nice work bro.....

46 minutes ago, CPS Animations said:

do something like your dark armor set. You're better at it. Like seriously I dropped my phone when I see the sheep rig image.

I mean, I was scared when I saw it. But it was the best looking sheep texture I could find so I dealt.

Just now, Che3syPlayz said:

I mean, I was scared when I saw it. But it was the best looking sheep texture I could find so I dealt.

ohh ok. I just feel ur better in your weopon rigs more than these types of rigs. Im not saying you can't so yeah keep practicing and you'll be a good rigger :)

9 minutes ago, CPS Animations said:

ohh ok. I just feel ur better in your weopon rigs more than these types of rigs. Im not saying you can't so yeah keep practicing and you'll be a good rigger :)

1 hour ago, Che3syPlayz said:

Gave everyone a nightmare!

i recommend to made the rig minecrafty style because, it not fit with the facial rig and giving everyone (maybe) a nightmare
(it my opinion ok,don't take it seriously)