Wolf rig!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I have been browsing a while and i CANT FIND A WOLF RIG!

so i decided to make my own version!!

so here it is ready to download!!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/usrzjfic0zj06iz/wolf.miobject

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yjmz41717c9ye6l/wolf_texture.png

Spoiler

i put glare in the eyes

lY4btxa.png

he has a 3d nose and mouth + tongue

EweTfaK.png

i have no clue what happened to the collar but in the new update its gone....

kPNWT5c.png

NEW UPDATE STUFF!!!!!!

he has eyelids now so,

i made the eyes better scaled

nfGlPQi.png

THE EARS ARE 3D!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSS

step by step this will become the best =P

but anyway you still cant move them independtantly

(FUTURE UPDATE WOT?!)

ulw9deA.png

and last but not least!

i fixed the rotation on the mouth!

bH4zHem.png

(but as you can see, some mouth parts from the original skin are still visible - fixed now)

NEW UPDATE STUFF!!!

ALL NEW MOVABLE EARS!!!

and there is more spacing between the inside and outside!

uUliXkr.png

NEW UPDATE STUFF!!!
in the new update i gave him teeth and a 3d tongue!

fXCDHV8.png

Edited by KoolKid Games
edited because OF TEH NEW UPDATEEE

10 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

I notice it's a .object file. If it has custom textures, you need to include those textures with the .object inside a .zip file otherwise it'll just be pink when someone downloads it.

Hope that made sense.

yeah ok thanks =)

12 hours ago, Chickenk122 said:

Use this website: http://imgur.com/ then upload your image. After that copy the link and paste it into the topic.

Hope this helped :D 

YES IT HAS!!!

i made images to share but couldnt share them so i deleted them, time to redownload xD

14 minutes ago, CPS Animations said:

Herobream.png

here you go for the no pics no clicks person

yah but the mouth should be fixed now, i gave you guys the transparent skin now

'No Pics, No Clicks'... Honestly I don't think it's necessary to say that because you aren't helping them become better, your helping them come down. New Riggers need support too, but not a lot get that unless the first thing they make is extraordinary in comparison to other Riggers creations. This forum has a lot of the same people posting the same negative things on new riggers. I've learned it the hard way that this kind of thing doesn't help you become greater. So help them out in a good way! If they don't know how to put pictures on their topic, explain to them how to do it. If there's a way they can improve, don't shoot them down because of it, just tell them how they can improve. I honestly think this Rig is fascinatingly good, but it still gets a lot of hate just because they didn't know how to add pictures at first. Don't be that guy.

Just now, MacStudios said:

'No Pics, No Clicks'... Honestly I don't think it's necessary to say that because you aren't helping them become better, your helping them come down. New Riggers need support too, but not a lot get that unless the first thing they make is extraordinary in comparison to other Riggers creations. This forum has a lot of the same people posting the same negative things on new riggers. I've learned it the hard way that this kind of thing doesn't help you become greater. So help them out in a good way! If they don't know how to put pictures on their topic, explain to them how to do it. If there's a way they can improve, don't shoot them down because of it, just tell them how they can improve. I honestly think this Rig is fascinatingly good, but it still gets a lot of hate just because they didn't know how to add pictures at first. Don't be that guy.

thanks dude for that

On 7/24/2017 at 9:57 AM, KoolKid Games said:

I have been browsing a while and i CANT FIND A WOLF RIG!

so i decided to make my own version!!

so here it is ready to download!! :steve_wink:

https://www.mediafire.com/?gk4kolu9qn3lvza

Reveal hidden contents

i put glare in the eyes

lY4btxa.png

he has a 3d nose and mouth + tongue

EweTfaK.png

you can also change the colour of the colar

kPNWT5c.png

nice im using this for my animations