Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

21 hours ago, PigmanMovie said:

hey this is look nice for first
maybe the lighting need some work
but good job :D

Thanks for the advice and the kind words, PigmanMovie. We'll make the improvement In the future :)

19 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

>when some random story mode animation is better than the actual story mode 

Thanks, EthanForeverAlone ;)

15 hours ago, castedshadow98 said:

This is really good! Keep up the good work! You will get far here

Thank you for the kind words, castedshadow98. We're still learning... :)

This is extremely well done and you can just see really good effort being put into this project. The details that you guys put in look amazing. This definitely looks and feels better than Story Mode itself. You definitely need more reputation, good luck into the next projects!

Nice work! This was really well done, and enjoyable to watch.

My main critique is a pretty small detail (but can have an impact), which is the camera's focal length in certain shots. Some of the shots seemed slightly too wide, and didn't put as much focus on the subject as maybe they should. Just a degree or two can make a noticeable difference when composing a shot. ;)

Excellent work! Finally, a newbie who knows his stuff. :)

I noticed that the camera shake is very strange; the camera's just moving left and right with an ease in/out transition. It's fine when the camera's moving, but very noticeable in a still shot. Consider attaching the camera to multiple folders and splitting the camera shake between the folders, to minimize the sudden stop that the camera has.

EDIT: Just noticed the date... Oh well, I hope he's still here. Darn, he isn't. 

Edited by SteampunkSkeleton