Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Bdv52kCt.gif

*This rig was created, modeled, textured, and rigged by your's truly. Any person or entity claiming this rig as their own is committing plagiarism and lying*

Rabbit Rig

Rabbits have always been my favorite animal, they're just so, darn cute! So I decided to develop a rig for everyone. (However, this is only a facial rig. The ears are still stuck straight, and no alterations have been made to anything else but the head.

zvAOj9Q.png

Reskinning

In order to change the color of the rabbit, you could a couple of presets I left in the download, or you could make your own.

Making a base skin

Oh boy. Due to copyright reasons, no instances of the rabbit texture is online. I'm going to teach you how to rip those games files.

Requirements:

Minecraft, Windows 10, 9 Zip, Photo editing program.

Step 1. Press the windows key on your keyboard. Type "Run" into Cortana and press enter.

Step 2. Type "%appdata%" into the run window and press enter.

bYIyb5E.png

Step 3. In the new File Directory window, open .minecraft, versions, and 1.12. Copy the directory roots.

Now 9 Zip comes in.

Step 4. Open 9 Zip.

Step 5. Click "Open Archive", and paste the roots. You should now be in the 1.12 folder.

Step 6. Double click "1.12.jar".

Step 7. It has now extracted the minecraft files for 1.12. Sort by size and open "assets" in 9 Zip.

Step 8. Navigate through Minecraft, Textures, Entity, Rabbit.

m8R9LzN.png

Now we bypass passwords, copyright, and hidden files by exploiting a glitch in Windows 10. Now, usually, you would need to extract these files, and it would prompt you with a password input. These files were designed to not be ripped out of the game.

Step 9. Right click the rabbit skin you desire and click open. Let it open in "Photos". Click save in the top right corner.

Step 10. Open in a photo editing program. (Personal favorite: Pixlr editor).

Step 11. Replace eyes with a simulated fur pattern.

Step 12. Alter eye texture to match the rabbit texture you chose.

vtogvxBm.png

Import Time!

Step 13. In Mine-Imator, open Library and replace "Rabbit Rig Base Skin" and "Eye" with their appropriate hand made textures.

Ta-Da!

TqjG8cR.png

*It may be required after importing to duplicate the rabbit and delete the original. This is because it's eyes work off of a alpha glitch.*

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/iqdq9xqpcaa7765/Mineimator+Rabbit+Rig.zip

--RandomPr0file

Notice:

This work is under protection by the Creative Commons License Attribution 4.0 International

To find how this may or may not effect you, visit here to read the Terms and Conditions of Use.

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

Edited by RandomPr0file